my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Dooku in 3...Maybe a spoiler for Fett fans!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dooku in 3...Maybe a spoiler for Fett fans!!!
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-10-2002 07:26 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a rumor going around that Dooku is in three... & Boba Fett gets started by visiting him because his dad told him to if Boba was ever alone.... hmmmmm....

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.153
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-10-2002 08:53 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahaha, Bobba Fett becomes a Jedi, lol!

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
nutso_fanchild

Broken Back Button

Member # 514

posted 11-11-2003 08:00 PM     Profile for nutso_fanchild   Author's Homepage   Email nutso_fanchild     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dooku dies in three

--------------------

though he is not a Jedi yet, Luke still has the balls to fall down a trash compactor to escape certain death

Posts: 10 | From: Jedi Temple | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 64.158.65.82
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-12-2005 08:17 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Dooku sucks, and boba is awesome. Boba should kill Mace.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-12-2005 09:12 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<SPOILER>

Dooku gets both hands chopped off by Anakin while Palpy watches, and I think he loses his head after the double handectomy...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-13-2005 10:37 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To get super precise, it's in the Young-Bounty-Hunter-books that Fett goes to dokku (I can't spell tonight). He is then betrayed, and goes to get his fathers money from a bank, and is robbed by Aura Sing.

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-13-2005 10:42 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never read those books. They looked like they were meant for a younger audience.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-13-2005 10:43 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They were, but I read all the SW I can find.

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05