my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » I'M NEW....NOT A DORK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'M NEW....NOT A DORK
The Jedi of coolness

Broken Back Button

Member # 384

posted 11-12-2002 09:00 PM     Profile for The Jedi of coolness   Author's Homepage   Email The Jedi of coolness     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW....I'M NEW HERE....AND I'M NOT A DORK...........

--------------------

you guys are dorks...w/ the exception of a few...

Posts: 8 | From: eh | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 64.216.217.204
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-12-2002 09:48 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errmmm... Ok. Here ya go, this is the drill... *clears throat*

I would like to welcom you to the pod Jedi-O-coolness... hope to see ya around...

if you plan on getting into roleplaying, please read the BADLY outdated story synapsis, and a few of the threads that are currently going on, so he can get a feel of things... Also you are advised to read the character descriptions before you post your own... Learn the basics of our universe, and you should be good

if your planning on just hanging out, and posting some stuff on random OOC subjects, we will enjoy getting to know you....

Nice name BTW

Hrrmmm... A few pointers just so you know,

Dont be rude, Dont be a COMPLETE idiot(we enjoy humor and such but not to an annoyance) And this will keep you alive, and trust me, its better you hear it from me rather then from a screaming moderator because you cussed them out or something(someone was actauly stupid enough to do that before, so, hehe, just a heads up )

Errmm... Ya, HEHEHE... Ooww... Gray is gonna be mad that i stole her typical line. MWAHAHAHA I AM GOD! *hides before his head gets lopped off*

Anyway, ya, we're not crazy, really, and as you already told us your not a dork, we should get along FINE

Hehehe, enjoy your stay... And may it be a long one...(Personaly, i live here, so you know, you will see a lot of me in the future, get used to it...)

[ 11-12-2002 09:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.104
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-13-2002 02:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TOO LATE.

JOC: Just a general head's up. Ummm... five red or red/white/blue stars (the latter in the case of Anakin -- he's special) means "this person is admin. THUS please hold your "dork-banter" to the barest minimum... at least watch who you are calling this.

I would consider changing your signature... and modifying your post in Theme Songs if I were you.

But welcome aboard. Hope to see you around; you'll catch on.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-13-2002 02:38 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am not a dork either. At least, last time I checked...

...I wasn't a dork.

Wait a minute, why are you all looking at me funny?! I AM NOT A DORK!!!

I am an adminstrator, however... *goes to ban everyone who is looking at her funny right now*

Ok, nuff of that. Hello there Jedi of Coolness. Have fun posting, and all that jazz. My motto always is: better to be a dork than to just be.

Ok, it's not my motto, I made that up just now...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.163
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-13-2002 05:42 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I concur that you all are in fact dorks.

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 64.123.253.253
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-13-2002 08:56 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I do say, it is better to be a dork, and have something that you enjoy doing, and discussing, then to be a mindless zombia, and sit around watching TV, as the average person does in thier life now... I mean, jeez, i got told i was CRAZY because i read books, rather then watched hours and hours of TV...

*sighs* what has the world come to?

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.224
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-13-2002 09:05 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TV rules, and Bob doesn't spend his time watching tv, he spends all of his free time working out his wrists.

jk Bob

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-13-2002 09:39 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't want to know.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.163
Rakim Jo'La-kin

Member # 371

posted 11-13-2002 10:21 PM     Profile for Rakim Jo'La-kin   Author's Homepage   Email Rakim Jo'La-kin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well hi, I dont wanna respond to anyone elses comment, dont wanna take it too off topic..

--------------------

"Hey, Im a pretty smart guy, your a pretty smart guy. Someones gonna have to die today, and today is not the day for my tombstone building. So-I suggest you run, or just fall down and die"

Posts: 26 | From: My Ship | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05