my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » For those of you who dont know me

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: For those of you who dont know me
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 09-01-2005 01:34 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello my name is Ka'lama, the controler of cel. I already know some of you here already, and i came here for some fun rp and so be with people who enjoy star wars as must as i do.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 67.150.223.35
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-01-2005 03:12 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm... hello, and greetings.

We go by userids here, so if you are registered as "Cel," then "Cel" you shall be to us. If you would rather be referred to as "Ka'lama," please register again as such.

(I presume the "Ka'lama" id is your role play character??)

Anyway, please surf through our RP HQ and read the topped threads, including the story synopsis. Then make sure you have a character description up for your guy in our Descriptions Forums -- click on the link at the top of the page to get there.

At this time I suggest you browse through our character forums, becoming familiar with at least the characters mentioned in the story synopsis. (There is another storyline going in the CSWU forums which hasn't yet been included in the synopsis -- my bad. I'll get 'round to it one of these days!)

Anyway, once again, thanks for joining us and welcome to the Pod!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 09-03-2005 05:27 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the Pod. I hope you have fun here. Everyone is pretty cool so enjoy.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05