my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » Dat Cyprios

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dat Cyprios
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-20-2005 05:17 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*enter long speech here, and start aftermath* And so with that long bit out of the way, I think we'll all just say: Welcome, hope you stay long, may the RP be enjoyable, ect. ect.

Welcome mate!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-20-2005 05:20 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I forgot the criminal charges: "I, under my godlike right as me, brand you: Newb. Don't worry, someone will join after you and you'll be free of charges."

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-20-2005 06:33 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I look forward to roleplaying with your character Cyprios,

*looks at alignment*

Oh, I mean roleplaying against you...

Well, have fun, I'm a Jedi so, I look forward to rping with you!

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Dat Cyprios

Member # 634

posted 04-20-2005 07:54 PM     Profile for Dat Cyprios   Author's Homepage   Email Dat Cyprios     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, Rykounagin, for the... ummm, err... wonderful reception. ::laughs:: I've been called worse...

And Major-Konig... "For," "Against," it all comes together to make an enjoyable world for all of us to come together and dabble in. ::smiles:: It should be... interesting.

--------------------

...Everybody makes one another's terrible mistakes. Witches can be right, Giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good... --S. Sondheim, Into the Woods

Posts: 66 | From: Coruscant, but not the one you know... | Registered: Apr 2005  |  Logged: 216.37.75.114
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-21-2005 08:28 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
indoubtley

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05