my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » Dark Lord Silvermane

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dark Lord Silvermane
Dark Lord Silvermane

Broken Back Button

Member # 544

posted 06-21-2004 02:59 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Silvermane   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Silvermane     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have placed a description of this character on the board. I thank you for your patience and will now see all of you on the message boards.

--------------------

All shall be as it was ment to be..

Posts: 9 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 216.203.46.212
Cult Master Raelgosh

Member # 542

posted 06-21-2004 04:35 PM     Profile for Cult Master Raelgosh   Author's Homepage   Email Cult Master Raelgosh     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, it's good to have another player! Hope you enjoy the POD!

--------------------

I have been thrown across the planes of time, but that does not change that no one will ever stand in my way.

Posts: 62 | From: Past, Present, Future | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.208.178
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-21-2004 06:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome, Dark Lord Silvermane. Indeed it is good to see another Dark Lord joining us here. I hope to see you in role play!

Once again, welcome aboard!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.198
Dark Lord Silvermane

Broken Back Button

Member # 544

posted 06-21-2004 07:22 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Silvermane   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Silvermane     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Such a warm welcome from both of you...it shall indeed be a fascinating voyage

--------------------

All shall be as it was ment to be..

Posts: 9 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 216.203.46.212

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05