my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » I'm HERE!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'm HERE!!!!
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-09-2005 08:00 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello everyone, I am new here and hope to have a great time. Will post in an entry post in a few days. Breif Question, who needs a good tech? just would like to know.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-09-2005 08:02 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey welcome to the POD! I think the tech question is a good one, but maybe others will answer that question!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-09-2005 10:23 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I presume that you are looking for someone who needs a good tech since you want to work for them since you are a tech. (Sorry if that was a little confusing) If you want a partener, I would like a good tech to be at my side. Though i am not much of a fighter myself.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-09-2005 10:27 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good sir/madam, you need to get a description.

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-09-2005 10:51 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It won't let me register on the descriptions. says something about temperaroly not allowing new members. So I wait. Perhaps I will PM my description to someone so that they can post it. But only if it takes to long to fix. I have faith.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-09-2005 11:01 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You just use your normal loggin as Mira.

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Rico Riven

Member # 603

posted 03-09-2005 11:50 PM     Profile for Rico Riven   Author's Homepage   Email Rico Riven     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just created a test character (which the moderator can delete) and it worked fine. You should probably try again, just go to the description forum, go to the character area, and hit "New topic" and put your character info there.

Good luck!

--------------------

I never fly faster than I can see, and besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Posts: 107 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 65.101.170.169
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-10-2005 12:57 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would be interested in a tech for help on my ship, so if we meet in the Rp, I'll be happy to give you a job.

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-10-2005 03:41 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, Major Konig, I have read up on your posts/description as well as Takeshi's, and will probably work with Kovacs if that is okay with him. I find his character more interesting, and think he would be a better partener. I am presuming you still want a tech for your partener Takeshi?

--------------------

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 209.120.161.8
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-11-2005 03:49 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, Mira. And if you ever want a good time to meet me, and possibly help me out, now would be a good time to do so. I kinda put myslef in a pickle. And I don't want to use godlike, GM powers to get out. Besides, it is better if your character is put in hard situations not just simple kill this guy, kill that guy. Much funner if you are not a combat god.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 209.120.161.8
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-11-2005 04:18 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm... escuse me but may I interject here that the above is seriously close to collaboration?

This is a ROLE PLAY site. The key words here are surprise and spontaneity. (As well as character and story development, NOT combat-oriented, which here is actually impossible to take through to a logical conclusion.)

Authors do NOT plan ahead with each other. Role play questions between authors are of course permitted if it is to clarify a post.

Sooo any newcomers need to figure out how best to interject themselves into play in a logical manner.

Thank you.

[ 03-11-2005 04:20 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-11-2005 05:58 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Graysith, just stating that I need a Tech, It was absurdly close to collaboration.

Mira, I was looking forward to working with you, but oh well, have fun with Takeshi, see you in the Rp soon enough...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-11-2005 09:59 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sorry Graysith, I had no idea that we were not allowed to ask if there was a good place to go in. I am sorry and will just let the creation fluids go! I will look out for collagborating in the future. Oops.

--------------------

Shahrazad

Member # 617

posted 03-19-2005 08:55 PM     Profile for Shahrazad   Author's Homepage   Email Shahrazad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wazup peeps! i am new and am just reading through stuff.

--------------------

Kneel before me. Fear me.

Posts: 40 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Shahrazad

Member # 617

posted 03-19-2005 09:19 PM     Profile for Shahrazad   Author's Homepage   Email Shahrazad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, does anyone need help? I am trying to find a place and a job, but since I am inexperienced, i thought that maybe someone needed a partner. Let me know if you do.

--------------------

Kneel before me. Fear me.

Posts: 40 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-20-2005 08:06 AM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, you might want to start a new topic and introduce your self. Same Forum, just a new topic.

--------------------

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05