my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » New here

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: New here
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 02-17-2005 12:04 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello everyone! Well I've been searching for some SW roleplay for several years now =/ I used to rp SW all the time, then the forum vanished as did most of the people =(
I'm looking to create my new character and begin roleplaying again! ^.^

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.5.62
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-17-2005 01:05 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome Kitiana!

Wow. How could you have missed us? We've been hanging around here since... well, I think since summer 2000, hehe. Anyway, I'm glad to see you have found us NOW; get ready for fun!

Please read rules n regs in RP HQ; read the story synopsis there as well, it gives you an overview of what's been going on here in those four years (YES EVERYONE, I KNOW, I KNOW.... UPDATE SERIOUSLY NEEDED); it wouldn't hurt you to run through our descriptions forums as well. Btw, you have to make a character description before you can leap into play.

The one thing I like to tell newcomers right off the bat is that here the Sith are NOT the "regular" Sith bad guys ala George Lucas. Here they are a magickal, ancient and noble race of beings who were eradicated by the Dark Jedi (these would be the "Sith" of "normal" SW) 4,000 in the story's past... and have fairly recently been brought back into existence. So the Sith are a race, and "Sith" from the movies are considered to be Dark Jedi... which essentially, they are.

Be sure to read up on the "All;" and don't try to use it. It's a registered character (to me).

I hope you like role playing more along the lines of story and character development and less along the lines of battles/fighting/kill everybody yadda yadda yadda; we like to develop things, which is why our story got to be where it is. It is basically one big on-going story that has just evolved over four years, like real life.

Ok, with that lengthy response I'll shut up now. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here, or PM me or Mara1Jade, who is moderator over the descriptions forums.

Once again, welcome to the Pod! I hope you have fun with us here!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-17-2005 04:51 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
welcome! Good to have another member!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-17-2005 07:01 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woohoo, someone newer than me!

Welcome to the boards!

Have fun, good luck,

and may the Force be with you...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 02-17-2005 11:30 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome. I hope that you have a fun time on these boards .
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05