my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Deleting?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Deleting?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-08-2002 04:44 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've chosen to delete one of my characters because I really dont give a care about him, and he hasn't brought anything onto the world of the Universe, and I truly dont feel he is needed within the universe. It sounds immature of me, but I dont find the character intresting any longer, and I kinda never did. It was a useless construction of a character, and thats why Im deleting him. If you never found any love in a character its hard to to post as that character, as well as the pain of forcing myself to post as him.

This is to my character Rakim..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-08-2002 05:36 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do not delete him from our database. Just write his death or something like that.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Rakim Jo'La-kin

Member # 371

posted 12-08-2002 08:51 PM     Profile for Rakim Jo'La-kin   Author's Homepage   Email Rakim Jo'La-kin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sniff

Well I killed 'em, heh in cowboy fashion.

--------------------

"Hey, Im a pretty smart guy, your a pretty smart guy. Someones gonna have to die today, and today is not the day for my tombstone building. So-I suggest you run, or just fall down and die"

Posts: 26 | From: My Ship | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05