my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Dinla

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dinla
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-17-2002 10:18 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't used Dinla since I dont know what, and Im gonna let her go away like Entaris did to Trel. I wasn't going to go to indepth in the character much anyways, and I didn't believe I would go anywhere with her in the first place..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-17-2002 11:49 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, trel didnt just go away, he did his best to get killed first, i did a whole bunch of stuff...although, loban's little stunt helped me to do that... still, afterwards trel was half insane from touching the dark side... so he had a reason to leave!

but still...have fun sending her away... *chuckle*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.226
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-17-2002 11:58 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was thinking of falling off one of Nar Shadda's walking ways when getting shot....hehe If you've seen or played Jedi Knight Outcast, you know how grim and scary that is

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-18-2002 12:19 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*watches as his character slowly disinigrats* umm....snipers bad...force speed good...wa! to many snippers! ah...aha... AHALAAAAAA!!!! SAVE ME!!!
*Shift+~* "god" -God mode on- "WHAT NOW SNIPERS! AHAHAAHAHAAH!!!!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.226
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-18-2002 03:01 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
**urns on secret code kill, and shoots through the god mode and kill him**

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05