my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Regrettable Departure

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Regrettable Departure
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-06-2003 03:42 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All right, much as I hate to announce this, I believe Entaris (and his other characters: Recinis, Jharu, Elresar, Kreesha, Alcron and Flac) is no longer with us. Such things happen; people develop new interests and move on, as much as we wish this would not occur.

I do have his statement that "his characters can be killed" off, which is foundation for a part of today's flurry of activity in the ...and Whether Neks Have Wings thread in the "Sith/Jedi" forums.

Perhaps one day he will return to visit with us. He will be missed from the Pod.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 07-06-2003 05:00 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So where can I find his characters? I can't let you have all the fun killing them off!!!

Maybe a random meeting with FLAC as he orbits a planet could be arranged! *Evil Grin*

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 07-06-2003 05:01 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I too will miss Entaris's witty retorts and putdowns!

Hopefully he still visits from time to time!!!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05