my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » I'm kind of stuck in Shattered Green...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'm kind of stuck in Shattered Green...
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-06-2003 04:34 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't seem to get out of this sticky situation, with the blockade. Any help here would be appreciated.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 04-06-2003 11:14 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are just gonna have to deal with the situation as it comes as your character would, and that's really all I can tell ya...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.7
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-06-2003 09:50 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah...

Don't worry about it--this situation is going to pass after a little while, I'm sure of it. I was in bondage for a long time, in a jail cell--for about hmmm....two months I'd say. It wasn't pretty, I was alone and my character got skinny.

This is good for your character development in the first place. Just go with the flow as Mara said.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 04-07-2003 05:00 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not worried about consequences of my actions... I just need regular replies so I can weasel my way off the command ship and through the blockade!!! It is hard to post against yourself!!!

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 04-07-2003 05:37 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you mean 'againest yourself'?

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.150.197
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 04-07-2003 07:23 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since when are you not getting replies?

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.241
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 04-08-2003 06:41 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not trying to insult sanyone here!!! I just got used to RPing with GALEN in the thread. She is always posting. It just seems that the Thread that I am in has slowed down significantly!

And posting against yourself is basically double posting from 2 different points of view.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-08-2003 10:27 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh... you're gonna have to get yourself back into a thread with Galen again, I suppose. Or another more "regular" poster, heh.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 04-27-2003 08:19 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well... I'm in a GALEN thread now, and I haven't seen her character in days. Stupid "CONFINED to QUARTERS"!!!!!!

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 04-27-2003 10:31 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY!! You guys had the opp to get into more active rp with me, but NO. You had to wander into sick bay ("How's Galen and Loban? OK, I see they're fine; bye..." -- that would be Jebbua) and the go off into a little subset of role play on your own. ("He's cute/she's cute") -- there was a great chance for everyone in this thread to be actively involved with each other, and believe me the clues were tossed out by Jasyn.

Oh well... now it's Jasyn and Galen and Aaron, I guess, to keep the main storyline tributary flowing.

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1459 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 04-27-2003 10:34 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I remember correctly... Dash really has no clue about your past. So try to keep up with what you are doing now is going to be difficult! Maybe you can fill us all in when you come to see us in our quarters, as we are not currently permitted to leave them!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-27-2003 10:40 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Points quietly to when all came aboard the "Hornett," and Galen hollered for someone to get Loban to sick bay.*

There was opportunity at that time to decline the guest quarters, and go on with Galen, to then get involved with what is happening there via rp with Jasyn while Galen recuperated. Seriously, I was surprised when a set of Jedi did not.

I would scarcely have called Galen "fine" at that point... but alas. 'Tis history now!

[ 04-27-2003 10:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 04-27-2003 10:48 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never said GALEN was "FINE".

Too many cooks spoil the dinner.

I didn't want to clutter up the SICK BAY, and besides, you needed some time alone with LOBAN. Even if he was in a COMA.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-27-2003 10:54 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh well, as I said, 'tis history now. Now let's sit back and see what the future will bring.

There are actually quite a few players in this thread. Hopefully they'll all get to interact together, it would be nice!

Now we just have to GET them together, heh.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 04-27-2003 10:55 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd love to! But come get me out my room first!!!! I'm stuck!

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 04-27-2003 08:43 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*no comment*

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.154.225.141

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05