my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » I'd like to say..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'd like to say..
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-15-2003 01:11 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I only have two characters. This is an announcement to all the administrators as well as the members here who have seen me go through numerous characters.

Yes, I have settled down for a little on the character side, which I see to be a good thing..and I still am even with this new creation.

Anyways...

My two characters are Lumbia, of course and beside him in the Middle Aged world, still in an unconscious state from the blinded lady is Talasti.

So, that's it, and final as well. Jamel like I said in a thread previously, is a Non Playing Character. He is active within space of course, but he doesn't exist or under my control.

Ahmad hs also been placed in that catergory and Sid has died from casualties on Kessel, and his inability to stay calm during the situation.

The one lady character I had was killed by Lumbia in his earlier years here, and Dalen has become unactive because of my less interest at the time, and it has lessen over time. Sean also seemed to not going anywhere at all....he seemed like a one hit wonder so--he poofed.

Also, if you are to confront me with the issue that I may become less interested in my character right now, I'd say probably not. I have a 99.9 % confidence in my character and everything he will do, as much as I do in Lumbia, and Talasti.

So, that's about raps it up for my announcement.

Bada-bing.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-15-2003 01:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actions speak louder than words.

Badda-boom.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-15-2003 02:45 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
huh?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05