my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » How can I join the RPG?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: How can I join the RPG?
Pyro Monkey

unregistered

posted 07-16-2002 11:09 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, I was wondering how i can join the SW RP?
Logged: 195.92.194.17
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-16-2002 11:14 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just create a character in the description board... then join in on a thread, but make sure it makes sense...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.78.6
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-16-2002 11:30 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Read the Rules.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.164.250.67
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 07:23 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also you should look at all the things at the top with arrows pointing to them. Specially Story Synopsis, even though it hasn't been updated lately, it'll set you perfectly what is going on in the universe. Otherwise you should read a few threads and find one that is good for your character to jump into. Play your best, and you'll fit in perfectly...I guess

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2002 07:29 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome, Pyro Monkey!

Please familiarize yourself with the rules in RP Headquarters, and cast a glance over the characters here (in "Descriptions," also in RP HQ). Design a character of your own, post a description of him (follow the link in Descriptions in RP HQ) and then leap in.

Any problems or questions, please feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the Escapepod!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.34
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 07:33 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah and that stands for anyong viewing, or consider joining, so boo-yow!!

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-14-2002 07:37 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes... welcom, I hope ya have fun playin! and remember, above all else, have fun, rules are all fine and dandy, but its pointless unless ya try to have fun...but i better shut up now before some admin type character kills me

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.226

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05