my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » For Everyone's Information...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: For Everyone's Information...
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-24-2002 11:31 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To answer the question EVERYONE is asking, the RP will open just as soon as Graysith returns from her apparently...extended vacation. Please bear with us and hang in there--we aren't quite sure when that will be. Patience is a virtue, after all. I might sneak in a Shawn post, but for the time being everything is staying locked down because Graysith holds too many of the cards we need in play.

But PLEASE stick around. Things will open at any time now...hopefully.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 974 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-24-2002 02:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys!

Well, the answer to the $64,000 question is:

I AM LEAVING FOR HOME SATURDAY, JULY 27. I SHOULD BE BACK LATE MONDAY JULY 29, CDT. I WILL BE OPENING UP EVERYTHING EITHER MONDAY EVENING OR MOST LIKELY TUESDAY.

Hehehe... it's been too great here in WA, and hey! We had a place to stay free, soo...

If anyone is interested I'll post a brief rundown later. I'm planning on putting the pics I'm taking on CD.

That's all for now, and thank you for bearing with me. Mara, I've been coming here when possible to read and keep up a bit with things: thank you for the great job you've been doing.

And to all the new members who have joined in my absence: WELCOME!

Later,
Graysith

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 198.81.16.21

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05