my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » In the Fiery Wastes (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: In the Fiery Wastes
Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-18-2004 02:00 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((Korsair and Alexis enter from Minds Like a Sieve, in CSWU, thank you)))

The stars reoriented themselves as they dropped out of hyperspace and hung over the desolate and waterless ball of dirt that was Tattooine. The Shadows Fang decended, and landed in Mos Espa Starport. The twenty hours had passed uneventfully. Time to wake up Alexis.

The thought sent a strong jolt through Kirin's spine. I've never thought of a target by their name! This contracts been going on to long, it needs to end soon, this has gotten too personal.

She walked down a narrow corridor to the holding cell Alexis was in. She opened it, and was suprised to find Alexis awake.

She stood for a moment, then spoke. "We've arrived. Are you capable of walking?"

--------------------

"Don't move for a second, I've got a perfect shot at your head."

Posts: 44 | From: Unknown | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 216.160.191.93
Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 08-18-2004 03:10 AM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I think so." Alexis said. Kirn helped her up and then made sure her hands were still bound.

"Where are we excautly anyway?" She asked, but somehow she already knew the answer. the place felt famialiar.

Not here again. She thought.

Tatoonie. The most annoying planet in the galaxy.

Jebbua I'm on Tatoonie. She callled to her brother. Kirn somehow must have known what alexis was doing and smacked her in the face. Alexis fell to the floor weak...again.
Alexis slowly stood up. It was probably to late, who ever Kirn was taking her to evidently it was on Tatoonie, she would be dead before they got here. A tear rolled down her face. she fell back to the floor and this time she didn't try to get up.

[ 08-18-2004 03:11 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Alexis Dahutt ]

Posts: 25 | From: | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 66.141.71.235
Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-19-2004 12:54 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Don't try contacting them again! All of you force demons are the same. Try living through your life without using an unfair advantage given to you."

She lead Alexis down the ramp into the wide dockingbay. As arranged, a speeder awaited them, a Trendoshan at the controls. "You're the contact." Kirin stated.

They both got into the speeder, and it began cruising down the dirt streets. Next stop, profit.

--------------------

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 08-20-2004 12:30 AM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: Darth Sharl, Leos, and Rhy. come from Close call in this same forum.)))

Darth Sharl looked at the viewport to see Tatoonie closing into view. She streched out with the force and still felt the person.

Soon it will be gone. she thought.

She landed the craft and headed back to the main cabin.

"Leos, Rhy. Come we have a jedi to hunt." The walked down the ramp and Darth Sharl locked it up.
Keep a cloe eye on our friend. she said to Leos mentally.

"You two check around, feed of the Jedi's power. Contact me if you find the Jedi." And with that Darth Sharl headed out in search of the Jedi. Another victim to Dark Jedi.

--------------------

I embrace the DarkSide and in the Darkness it consumes me.

Posts: 28 | From: | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 66.141.71.235
Leos

Member # 549

posted 08-20-2004 03:08 AM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes mistress." He felt outward with his senses, and immediately picked up on a weak, nearly non-existant signature.

"Mistress, it is in that direction. Shall we retrieve the ships speeder?"

--------------------

I was but a whelp, now I am a warrior.

Posts: 33 | From: Where my master is, I follow. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 216.160.191.93
Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 08-20-2004 11:37 PM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis sat on the speeder thinking. Og her past, her future, and even the present.

Why is this happening to me? What did I do to derserve this? She thought to herself.

Alexis kept wondering whle the speeder continued going whereever it was going.

Some one help me. she thought.

[ 08-20-2004 11:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Alexis Dahutt ]

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 08-20-2004 11:40 PM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Darth Sharl stopped.

"Yes, use the speeder, but I will stay here. I sense something coming, it has just come out of hyperspace. Do not kill the Jedi without me. If you have to bring it back here. But I want them alive." Leos nodded and him and Rhy got on the speeder and headed in the direction.

Darth Sharl faded into the shadows and waited.

--------------------

Leos

Member # 549

posted 08-20-2004 11:47 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes mistress." Leos let Rhy take the controls, directing to him the correct route. They were soon speeding through the various streets and alleys of Mos Eisley.

"We're nearing the quarry. Be ready, we'll set an ambush."

--------------------

Posts: 33 | From: Where my master is, I follow. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 216.160.191.93
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 08-20-2004 11:49 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: From Minds like a sieve in this same forum. Thanks.)))

I came out of hyperspace and pilotted the ship to the surface. Once there, I walked out into the streets and stopped.

Something isn't right. I sense something. I thought.

"Well think faster." a voice said out of the shadows and someone in a black cloak jumped from the shadows right in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Darth Sharl and I shall be your end." The person replied. they activated their two red lightsabers. Everyone around them screamed and ran away from the spaceport.
I ignited my own saber.
"I don't have time for this, I have to save someone."

"Oh, would this person be a jedi?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Because we are chasing a jedi here, no matter they will be dead soon and i'll even keep you alive long enough to witness. But first we must weaken you."

The dark jedi, as they called them, charged me swingine one blade for my chest and the other for my neck. I parried the first but the second burned my shoulder.

"This will be too easy."

[ 08-20-2004 11:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.141.71.235
Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-21-2004 12:00 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Finally, the speeder came to a slow outside a cantina. Final stop, here we are. They came to a stop, and began to disembark, Kirin holding Alexis' arm to keep her from running.

But something didn't feel right. The reason became apparent as a speeder sped around the corner and slamed into the speeder with the trendoshan still inside.

It flipped, and was slammed up against the entrance to the club. Damn!

A few moments later, a man in a white trenchcoat, an albino human, stepped out of a speeder piloted by a twilek.

--------------------

Leos

Member # 549

posted 08-21-2004 12:08 AM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Stand aside captor! And you will not be harmed possibly, jedi! You're comming with us!" Sensing the movement of the captors hand, he drew a sabre, and began stalking forwards.

"Rhy, stay back. I'll handle it, keep the speeder running." He then sweapt his sabre back and forth to deflect red darts sent at him by the woman.

--------------------

Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 08-21-2004 03:42 AM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis didn't know what to do, but she wasn't going to pass up a distraction. She ran off down an alley hiding.

Please don't find me here. Alexis was panicking, she didn't know what to do. There really was nothing she could do. except wait. She knew her brother would come for her, maybe if she waited long enough he would rescue her.

Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-21-2004 04:30 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kirin snapped off another few shots of red darts, and slowly walked forward, trying to press the advantage of close range.

Suddenly, a blast of force picked her up and tossed her against the wall oposite the cantina, a good 10 meters away.

Her vision blurred, and she felt as though she may have fractured a rib. She could blurrily see the man in white walking away from her, then she lost focus.

--------------------

Leos

Member # 549

posted 08-24-2004 08:48 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The woman disposed of, Leos stalked towards the alley, ignoring the stares, and walking with full confidence.

He entered the alley, and strode forwards. He almost immediately spotted the jedi crouched down and fearful near some waste containers. He used the force to drag her towards him, and grabbed her wrist as she came in range.

"Don't struggle weakling." He said, his voice even. He dragged her back to the speeder and got in without a word, throwing the jedi in the back. "To the ship."

--------------------

Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 08-25-2004 12:14 AM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
No. This can't be happening. I was just some else's captive, not again. Alexis thought as the speeder headed off with her in it.

Alexis didn't know where they were going but when they finally stopped, Alexis was yanked out of the speeder.

"Ah. You must be the other Jedi." a person in front of her aproached, they were wearing a black cloak and Alexis couldn't see their face.

"What do you want?" Alexis asked.

"Just for you and your jedi friend to die." they said as they indicated another person a few feet away on the ground with lightsaber burns all over him.

"Jebbua!" Alexis cried.

"Aah. So you do know each other. Now which one of you would like to die first?"

"You do!" a voice said. "Fire!"

Just then a rocket came flying in. It hit the ship, which blew up, and everyone went flying. Alexis who didn't ;and as hard as the others. got up as quickly as possible only to be taken away by 6 men.

"You're coming with us sweetie."

Why me? Why me? she thought as she was forced into another speeder.

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 08-25-2004 12:26 AM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Darth Sharl got up amd saw Leos and Rhy were geeting up. Darth Sharl's hood had fallen back when she had blowen away and she didn't care for the moment.

"Leos! Rhy! After them!" Darth Sharl said. She turned and looked at Jebbua.

"You won't be going anywhere for awhile, si i'll get to you when I get back." She said as she put her hood back over her face. She ran off right and jumped on the speeder that Leos and Rhy were on and they followed right behind the other speeder.

[ 08-25-2004 12:26 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Darth Sharl ]

--------------------

Leos

Member # 549

posted 08-25-2004 01:13 AM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes mistress." The speeder sped along, following Darth Sharl. They could only wait for them to catch up to their prey.

--------------------

Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-25-2004 01:31 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kirin awoke, and stood up. Several people had already ripped her speeder into scroungable parts, of which were almost completely gone.

She looked up, and several speeders came to a stop outside of the cantina. With alexis in the back of one!

She staggered to her feet as the group entered the cantina, and began to make her way towards it.

--------------------

Rhy_Kanar

Broken Back Button

Member # 543

posted 08-26-2004 01:31 AM     Profile for Rhy_Kanar   Author's Homepage   Email Rhy_Kanar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
There was nothing Rhy could do but be dragged along once again onto the speeder. Should he try to flee, he would surely die. But should he stay, he would--without a doubt--collect very great enemies. Considering his options he came to the conclustion that no matter what he did, the Jedi were still going to want him dead, so he might as well be in the company of some one with experience.

Maybe he could desert them later. And when he did...A wonderful plan began to form in his mind. The woman they were trying to capture was certainly beautiful, and Rhy was becoming severley annoyed by Leos. Maybe by capturing her for Leos and Sharl he could then...yes...a beautiful plan indeed.

Soon the racing speeder ahead of him began to slow, and his hand went to his saber as he came to the brink of drawing the Force, ready for anything that may ensue.

[ 08-26-2004 01:40 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rhy_Kanar ]

Posts: 11 | From: | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 216.175.43.21
Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 08-26-2004 09:55 PM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The men pushed her into the club into a back room. once their and man pulled a book off a shelf and a secrect door opened up.

The History of Tatoonie. no wonder they made it a secret passage lever, no one would ever pick that book. Alexis thought.

They pushed her down the stairs and a man shut the dorr from behind, making sure the book was back in place also.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs two men ran off into another hallway and another one ran into a room. Two men were left watching her.

"Umm. Guys could you like loosen these things on my hands." She asked the men.

"Hahaha. You think we're that stupid." One of them said.

Well, It was worth a.... Alexis stopped in mid thought.

"Ooh." she said.

"What?" a man said.

"ow."

"Whats wrong? said the other man.

"She's having a contraction you dimwitts." The man that went into the room came back with another man, or actually Chiss.

"Does that mean..."

"its just a contraction, the baby isn't due for awhile. Now get going. I'd like to talk to our jedi friend before she dies." said the Chiss.

"Yes sir." They left and the Chiss pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Now, where should we begin..."

[ 08-26-2004 09:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Alexis Dahutt ]

Leos

Member # 549

posted 08-26-2004 10:41 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The speeders came to a stop outside of the same cantina, and Leos saw that the woman from earlier was missing. She's getting annoying, that one.

They all got out of the speeder, and stepped towards the entrance. A few armed bouncers stood at the entrance.

"Twenty creds for entry, unless you're a member." One grunted before looking up. Then he saw the disturbingly odd group.

The twi'lek in back, and an albino human with red eyes staring at him, with a cowled female human in front.

"Uh, go ahead." They stepped through into the cantina.

--------------------

Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-26-2004 11:07 PM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
When Kirin had passed the Bouncers, she had made her way to the back of the cantina, and through the secret passageway undetected. A difficult feat for an injured person.

She entered a split passage, and armed her green darts, then quickly layered some pain nulling patches onto her ribs while sitting in a small alcove out of site. Moments later, she stood up, not feeling the pain of her ribs, and crept down the hallway, where she had been once before, her weapon extended.

She came to a corner, and peered around, and saw a small convoy of aliens and humans comming. She ducked into another alcove, and waited for them to pass. A few moments later, she turned the corner, and continued on her way.
Almost there, then I get my pay and I get out of here.

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 08-28-2004 04:39 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ooh. Where am I? I thought. Oh, yes. Tatoonie

I couldn't really move, i didn't have the strength, but i had to do something.

Ok, lets just work on sitting up.

I took a couple of deep breaths and pushed forward. Slowly I started to sitt up. I grabbed a doorhadnle that was part of the door i was next to to help me up.

Ok, that wasn't so bad.

I then tried puling my slef from the ground using the door handle to pull my self up. When I was finally standing I just stood there.

Great, now i'm too tired to move anymore. I stood there taking deep breaths and waiting to get my strength back.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.141.71.235
Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 08-28-2004 07:55 PM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kirin snuck down the corridors, and came to the office she knew would hold their leader. He had been there during their origonal agreement, and should be here now.

She kicked in the door with a sudden surge of adrenaline, and felt it melt away as she found the room to be empty. Demonspawn...

She exited the office, and was about to make her way to the exit, when she heard something that made her pause.

"Alright, lets finish this. We've waited long enough on that stupid bounty hunter. After all, she was only going to get disposed of anyway."
Stupid bounty??? She came to the opening in the wall where she had heard the voices, and saw Alexis with a man pointing a blaster at her forhead.
No way, not after all this. She swiftly reached into her coat and pulled a few needles out. She threw as he was speaking.

"The last thing you'll see is a red light at the end of the tunnel, and then you'll-" He was cut short as three of the needles impacted and cut through the side of his face and stuck out the other end, with small amounts of red blood on the exited side.

"Sorry, but I guess this was all for nothing." Kirin said as she moved towards Alexis.

--------------------

Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 08-28-2004 08:06 PM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis close her eyes as the man got ready to shoot her, but the shot never came.

What? Alexis thought. She opened her eyeys and saw the man with three things sticking out the side of his face. He landed with a thud.

"Sorry,but I guess this was all for nothing." Alexis turned and saw Kirin.

"You're not going to kill me or anything?" Alexis asked. But before Kirin could answer 5 men came running in with blasters out. They looked at their boss and then at Kirin,

"You're going to wish you didn't do that lady." He said. seconds later he fired.

[ 08-28-2004 08:06 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Alexis Dahutt ]

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e