my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Behold a Pale Rider (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Behold a Pale Rider
Cardissa Mitra

Member # 731

posted 11-22-2006 06:37 PM     Profile for Cardissa Mitra   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa Mitra     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cardissa shot Rico a somewhat veiled look, then turned to look at the Imperial fighter pilot in his gleaming white uniform. "Please, forgive my pilot for his assumptions as to your probable actions," she opened with. "Forgive us for the awkward invitation here as well, but there is something of importance I would like to present to you.

And to your superiors."

--------------------

Never trust a beautiful woman, especially one who is interested in you. ~~Magneto, XMen II

"You rely on cunning, intrigue. I prefer the direct approach." Diana, V

Posts: 75 | From: Somewhere, scheming | Registered: May 2006  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Josiah DarkSaber

Member # 732

posted 11-22-2006 06:46 PM     Profile for Josiah DarkSaber   Author's Homepage   Email Josiah DarkSaber     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I have no idea where we where headed, it was Phoenix's turn to pick the destination."

I took a moment to adjust myself from the position of parade rest to something more comfortable.

"At the moment I'm in between jobs, there's little intrest for me in the private sector of weapons development, the military sector was always better... less restrictions on power output, rate of fire, and so on."

Posts: 17 | From: | Registered: May 2006  |  Logged: 65.184.238.14
The Empire

Member # 386

posted 11-22-2006 07:12 PM     Profile for The Empire   Author's Homepage   Email The Empire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Imperial squadron leader snapped to a crisp attention.

"Imperial fighter FJ-845," he said succinctly before falling silent, unmoving save for his head which tilted toward Golden Galaxy in a manner most inquisitive for an Imperial Trooper.

--------------------

Coming soon, to a blockade near you....

Posts: 197 | From: We're Everywhere! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Cardissa Mitra

Member # 731

posted 11-22-2006 09:40 PM     Profile for Cardissa Mitra   Author's Homepage   Email Cardissa Mitra     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: Lengthy thread alert! This little meeting continues in Dark Destiny in this same forum, thank you.)))

--------------------

Never trust a beautiful woman, especially one who is interested in you. ~~Magneto, XMen II

"You rely on cunning, intrigue. I prefer the direct approach." Diana, V

Posts: 75 | From: Somewhere, scheming | Registered: May 2006  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-23-2006 12:22 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: This entire thread continues there as well! THIS ONE'S WAY TOO LONG. So adios to Pale Rider; we'll see everyone now in Dark Destiny in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e