my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Every Secret Has A Beginning (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Every Secret Has A Beginning
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-19-2005 04:17 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Is it a wise idea to look for more people, if the wrong people heard there were Jedi looking for people to become more Jedi then that could cause a problem."

Sellith scratched his eye and rubbed his cheek.

"If I wanted to wipe out the Jedi thats what I would do. Get them all together and kill them all in the single attack. You would think that the Jedi be wise enough to work out that it is a trap. And I thought Jedi could see into the future."

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 80.195.130.214
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-19-2005 04:30 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She turns to Somar looking him over once more.

"That's true Somar. That would be the most direct course of action if the Imperials wanted to finish off any possible Jedi."

She thought for a moment as she looked around at the others.

"Well, if we intend to stay hidden from the Imperials then maybe a covert mission made by a small number of people to investigate Tattooine?"

Unsure of how well that suggestion might go over with everyone she suddenlt changes the subject.

"Has anyone seen Ender lately?"

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-19-2005 05:30 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"No one needs to die. Lets just build our space academy. The last time i saw ender he was talking to one of crew memebers. I dont recall where he went after that, hes most likely in his chambers, asleep."

Xenn walks up and down, inbetween them all, trying to read thier emotions and expressions. He leaves reading their thoughts for a later time, he wants a genuine feeling from each of them.

It seems Sarisa cant stop focusing on Soman.

Soman is content in trying to provoke our feelings and thoughts the dark side.

Sellith is hiding.

The Major, the GOOD major, well hes being good as always.

Kitiana... is hiding something, 'we will talk about this later...' she nods at me.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.78.239
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 08-21-2005 12:15 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana listens quietly. She has given her opinion, and feels slightly out of her element talking about this Praxeum and Temple. She decides to keep her mouth shut from now on about it and let those with more knowledge and experience make the decision. Either way, she feels things will become troublesome.

"I'm up for a bit of traveling if that is what is decided."

She looks to Xenn as he speaks and then makes to leave. She feels him in her mind and she nods at his unspoken words. She thinks to herself: Later would be best. I need to think about things.

"If you will excuse me, I will be in my chambers."

She looks to each of them in turn before making her exit toward the corridors with her sleeping quarters.

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.30.38
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 09-03-2005 12:30 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn walked up towards the bridge, since everyone was intent on talking, and not having action he figured he would take matters into his own hands.

He looked toward the pilot who was sitting behind the controls, reading the latest issuse of Spacers Digest.

"Sir,

Plot course to tattooine."

Xenn just couldnt wait for the major any longer. True it was impatient, but actions were despratley needed if we were going to take any action towards saving the jedi.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.106.32.142
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 09-03-2005 05:51 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As some of the others headed off in different diretions she looked around at those who remained.

"Well, I'll be in my quarters if anyone needs me."

With that said she turns and makes her way through the belly of the massive ship. The low humming of the engines could be heard throughout the ship. Occasionally she passed by members of the Majors crew and could hear only small tidbits of their conversations.

"Yeah I think we might have to replace that power converter soon. It looks pretty used up."

The crew members voices begin to fade as she continues down the hallway.

Turning a corner and finally she sees it. The door to her quarters. She keys in the entry code and the door slides open with a whoosh sound. She closes the door and turns to look out through the port hole at the vastness of the space outside. Her eyes close and she centers herself and enters an almost trance like state.

Images and voices swirl around in her head. Visions of her parents, faces of those she has encountered recently. Then her visions change to something else. Massive starships accompanied by other ships of various sizes. Most of the smaller ones travelling between the larger ships as well as heading to and from a planet. The planet looks like an artist spilled his shades of red and orange all over the planet. Echos of voices resound in her ears. Followed by a sense of great power that rushes over her then fades away left by an empty feeling.

Minutes pass as she tries to concentrate on the vision before she relaxes and opens her eyes. She sits on the edge of her bed and ponders what is awaiting them.

[ 09-04-2005 08:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 09-07-2005 01:45 AM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After taking various lifts and walking down many corridors the Jedi finally re-enters his chambers only to be astounded by how much he had forgotten about space travel. They had already arrived on Tatooine!

Xenn mumbled somthing incoherently as he walked back out of his chambers and into one of the many recon shuttles that had been prepared down into what seemed like a wasteland or a baron dune sea, too dry for any one man to survive in alone.

Yep, this was Tatooine alright.(OOC: CONTINUED IN EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED IN THE SAME FOURM, THX)

[ 09-07-2005 10:22 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.78.239
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 09-07-2005 06:54 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major walked back onto ther bridge to see that they exited hyperspace and the great ball of sand and desolation appeared in the viewport.
((OOC: The Major goes to Expecting the unexpected in the CSWU))

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e