my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » In the Fiery Wastes (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: In the Fiery Wastes
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-13-2005 08:40 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major felt even more force sensitives down on the ground, this force-user convention was getting too common to be coincidenc, he keyed the comlink and spoke to Jebbua,

"Do you feel that down there, it's faint and decietful, like a darksider trying to hide himself. Anyway we should set down, there's a wreckage, and probably evil afoot.-"

The Major Keyed the comlink off and lowered the landing skids, he landed 20 or so meters from the debris. And answered Echuu's question,

"Echuu, we are trying to save Jebbua's sister, she is also a Jedi, she's been abducted by two powerful darksiders, and it's all good as long as those several on the ground aren't threatening..."

The Scimitar kept hovering, almost circling the wreckage and the other ship. The Major waited for a reply from Jebbua on the comlink.

[ 03-13-2005 08:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-13-2005 08:45 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jebbua keyed on his comm.

"Something isn't right here. I think..."

His voice trailed off as a wisper in his ear.
Jebbua

"We'll follow you down slowly, but I think we'll stay in the air to give you support from the air."

Jebbua keyed off the comm and looked at Capt. Obvious.

"Take the lower gun well, I'll take the top." I told himas I got up. "Keep circling Ruhatt."

I went to the gun well ladder and climbed up activating it and putting on the headset.

"Anything happening?" I asked.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.21
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-13-2005 08:47 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Something isn't right here. Maybe if I just talk to them, I will find out what.

"Well I think we are all right. You don't happen to have a medpack do you?"

Then to Takeshi she mumbled, "Head back to my ship, you can find a medpack there. Hide out there, and I will join you in a sec. Oh yeah, I will help you. Might as well."

Turning back to the newcomers, she smilled.

"we are just fine now, you wouldn't know about those ships would you. Seems like it is getting to be a meeting place now."

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-13-2005 08:50 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Thanks. Any passcodes?"

After she told me the entry codes I headed over to the ship. I opened the door and then found the medpacks. After aplying one to my shoulder, I wrapped my left arm in bandages. I then found a couch and lay down to wait for Mira.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-13-2005 08:56 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major acknoledged Jebbua.

The Major, Ilse, and Echuu all walked slowly out of the boarding ramp, nearing the other four beings near the wreckage, and several corpses of Officers. The Major sent a force message to Echuu and Ilse...Be mindful, this may get ugly really fast...

The Major spoke to the group,

"You ladies and Gentlmen having any trouble, considering the wreckage and abundance of corpses, I believe there was a scuffle, care to Explain?"

[ 03-13-2005 08:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-13-2005 08:57 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Echuu frowned uncertainly, but didn't say anything. They were all in one giant coalition to save one women? Or was it that their were feelings and attachments involved? None the less, the Jedi felt inclined to aid a fellow Jedi - if only for the sake of upholding the Redeemer Code - and would thus 'tag' along. Unless otherwise instructed to get lost.

[ 03-13-2005 09:08 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by EchuuShinzon ]

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon
Jedi Knight of the New Republic
"And so it is I vow, never to take a life rashly..."

Posts: 40 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 68.150.19.157
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-13-2005 08:59 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well, these cops attacked my freind who just left, and we dealt with them. These guys just showed up to ask if there was any trouble. But we are all okay, and I was just getting ready to leave. Do you need anything?"

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 03-13-2005 09:01 PM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Darth Sharl smiled.

"Scuffle? I don't know what you are talking about. Me and my husband here saw the fire and came to check it out. what the woman says is true. I hope you're not friends of those men there." Darth sharl pointed at the dead officers.

--------------------

I embrace the DarkSide and in the Darkness it consumes me.

Posts: 28 | From: | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 70.243.176.21
Leos

Member # 549

posted 03-13-2005 09:03 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Mistress.... they are jedi.... we should deal with them swiftly...." Leos communicated silently, looking at them through his red eyes.

--------------------

I was but a whelp, now I am a warrior.

Posts: 33 | From: Where my master is, I follow. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-13-2005 09:05 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major replied,

"I have never seen these men, uh, corpses of men here before, but enough of this, how rude of me to not introduce myself and my party, I'm Major Konig, the woman with me is Ilse Vogel, and the other man is Echuu, and that ship circling us, they are my friends, who might all of you be?"

--------------------

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 03-13-2005 09:05 PM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You must remeber. An enemy caught off gaurd usually loses the first round. but an enemy that can be trusted, never sees the light of day. Darth Sharl sent Leos mentally.

She looked back at the "Jedi".

"My name is April and this is my husband Toshi."

[ 03-13-2005 09:07 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Darth Sharl ]

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-13-2005 09:09 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Not that he was rude, but Echuu trusted no one. Nor had he any need to bother trusting anyone. Within his line of work, he had met people whom he had thought were friends, only to find that they weren't anything of the source.

Remaining slightly behind from the ground, Echuu positioned himself just between the other two who were with his 'group'. As of yet, he was relaxed... Bathed within the warm glow of the force as it surrounded and flowed so peacefully through him.

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-13-2005 09:10 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I am Mira. My friend was Takeshi. So if neither of you need something, I will be going."

With that I turned and headed for the ship, but made sure, I was ready for an attack in case anyone decided that I was open.

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-13-2005 09:10 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major sensed deceit, but continued to play along,

"Well, April and Toshi, my company and I, being keepers of the peace, must help these besieged folk, and I am convinced you two won't interfere, correct?"

--------------------

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 03-13-2005 09:13 PM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Follow her. Act like you're trying to help. Then when you see a moment when she relaxs attack. Darth Sharl sent Leos.

"Are we not allowed to hepl local citzens? Can we not help others when they are in need of trouble? There is no law saying we cannot help either. So help them we can." Darth Sharl said.

--------------------

Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-13-2005 09:15 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Turning around Mira shouted over her shoulder, "You guys do relieze that we do not need either of your help. We are just fine."

She then turned and entered the ship. she went to the lounge, and saw Takeshi laying down.

"How is your shoulder doing? Welcome to the Firehawk by the way."

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-13-2005 09:16 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major corrected himself,

"I am sorry for not specifying, I meant interfere in any way which may become detrimental to my comrades, these people, or the aid in gen-"

The Major paused as the one woman left to her ship.

"O-K, I see they are in no need of help... Now, you two-"

April and Toshi just walked away, ignoring the Major. The Major used the comlink and spoke to Jebbua,

"Did you pick up what I thought you picked up, did you sense it too? ...darksiders?"

[ 03-13-2005 09:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-13-2005 09:17 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Their is a law that instigates that one shall not interfere with the law as well." Echuu pointed out. "Though it is an honest trait to what to help, most - especially on Tatooine citizen - seek only to gain profit from anothers suffering... Your intentions were however appreciated..."

Echuu wasn't sure whether the man had turned his shoulder on him or not, because he had already averted his attention to the surroundings. Reviewing several alternatives at once.

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Leos

Member # 549

posted 03-13-2005 09:17 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Leos waited until she entered the ship, then turned on his heel and followed her towards the ship, comming too the doorway.

--------------------

Posts: 33 | From: Where my master is, I follow. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-13-2005 09:27 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"My shoulders doing better thanks. It is a nice ship by the way. I glanced around and presume that on our travels I could just sleep out here, since there is just the one bed? And are you ready to leave. I am a little anxious to get out of here since this planet seems to be very hostile towards me."

I proped myslef up on my elbows, and then continued.

"If you want to help me, my master and i lived on a planet called Boon. If we went there we might find a leed. But if you need to do things first that is fine."

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-13-2005 09:33 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Oh believe me, I want to get of this dirtball as soon as possible. Do you know what boon's coordinates are?"

--------------------

Darth Sharl

Member # 550

posted 03-13-2005 09:34 PM     Profile for Darth Sharl   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Sharl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Darth Sharl watched Leos go to the ship.
When you attack. I will attack. You are ready my apprentince. Unleash your anger and vanigush these jedi. But don't let your anger control you.

Darth Sharl turned back to the jedi and put her hands in her cloak.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I guess I'll leave then."

Darth Sharl headed to her ship at a slant, bringing her closer to the jedi and her ship.

--------------------

Leos

Member # 549

posted 03-13-2005 09:37 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Leos came too the door, then looked up, and drew his twin sabres from their holsters, slashing through the circutry in the durasteel plating above him, before running his blades through the control pannel, sealing the ship.

He turned and twirled the two "gun-sabres" by their triggers, and crossed them before him before stalking forwards towards the jedi.

--------------------

Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-13-2005 09:37 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Boon is near Kamino. I don't know the coordinates, but it is in the general area."

I then turned over and lay down again.
Man am I tired.

With that I fell asleep.

[ 03-13-2005 09:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Takeshi Kovacs ]

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-13-2005 09:37 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I felt something other than that. But I feel something that is familiar to me."

I reached out farther in the force and finally reconized it.

"Sithspit! Ruhatt land the ship!" I yelled as the events began to unfold on the surface.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.21

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e