my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Every Secret Has A Beginning (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Every Secret Has A Beginning
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-06-2005 12:01 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Speaking of the Academy. Do we have to tell Corusant we plan to build a new Jedi Praxeum?"

She looks at the Major who at the moment is occupied with Somar but she thinks he may have the best answer for that seeing as how he's been in more contact with the core worlds and knows what's going on.

With a quick glance at Somar and Xenn and Kitiana she wonders what would happen if the Major did release Somar. Would he try to fight his way out, or would he stay calm and tell us what we want to know.

Focusing again on Somar she tries to penetrate his defenses in hopes of helping to bring out the truth from him.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-06-2005 12:33 AM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I belive the jedi academy on Corusant was destroyed by Admiral Actar. We should just start construction as soon as possible. Who knows what could happen in the next few days."

Xenn looks at Soman, then at Sarisa.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.30.176.44
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-06-2005 02:38 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sellith didn't even try to fight, even on the very slight chance he could break the Major's hold it would be best if he didn't.

"Well Major if you can hear whats going on you should have noticed that she cast her voice into my mind first. Which is what I said in the first place."

He looked at Sarisa as she was trying to get more answers.

"See! Shes trying to do it again! Even you Jedi should be able to tell."

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 80.195.130.214
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 08-06-2005 09:38 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana stands to the side as the events unfold. She does not know Sarisa very well, but does know her enough that she would not try to trick him, as he so put it. She senses a tint to his story, something not accurately portrayed. She keeps her thoughts to herself for now. She does not let her emotions or feelings slip because she does not trust Somar. Though she doesn't trust him, doesn't mean she wouldn't like him to stick around.

At the thought of a fight Kitiana almost instinctively sets her right hand on her lightsaber, until she stops. From what she heard earlier from Xenn about Jedi, she shouldn't be so quick to fight. Though fighting is fun and challenging for her. Instead she only remains ready, knowing her reflexes are faster than most. She looks to Somar and send him a message that only he can hear.
No matter if she is doing it or not, do you think us to believe it? Be quiet. There are many things to learn here Somar...

Her telepathic message is still choppy, but with each time she practices it, it helps. She isn't trying to trick him, only let him know that nobody will believe him when it comes to tricking him. She still wants him to stay; even if he is 'dark', there are still things she would like to know.

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.30.38
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-06-2005 09:58 AM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn Walks up To Kitiana's side.

He speaks to her softly, so no one else can hear.

"The dark side of the force is nothing to be played with. It WILL consume you if you give it any slight chance. If you intend on speaking to Soman, you will do it with my supervison. Besides, Kitiana, you are too young, the dark side is twisted, and sick, it takes advantage of young hopefuls like yourself. This, Soman, is hiding his true self. Perhaps youve heard of Darth Sidious, who tricked this whole galaxy into thinking he was a man named Palpatine. If it had not been for the man that i was telling you about before, Anakin Skywalker, Sideous might still be in power... What im saying is, be careful who you come in contact with, you are still young, be mindful, i know you want to learn, but not everyone teaches the right lessons."

Xenn looks at Kitiana with concerned eyes, then he looks back at Soman.

[ 08-06-2005 07:50 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.30.176.44
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 08-06-2005 11:57 PM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana turns to regard Xenn and offers only the smallest hint of a smile. She takes his words into consideration.

"You are right of course...but, if he is a dark jedi, or is to be our enemy, wouldn't it be worthwhile to know as much about him as possible? In the meantime, perhaps he could learn from us..."

Her words are quietly spoken so nobody could hear what she is saying. She does want to learn about him, and though she is still young, believes he could learn from them; if he wants. She turns her head from Xenn to those in the room. Each has their own opinions on things, and each has their own lessons they could teach. In turn, she hopes to learn a bit from all of them.

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 08-07-2005 07:25 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major released the pressure,

"We all know there's more to you than you'd like, so don't think you're fooling any of us..."

He turned to Sarisa,

"I don't think we should tell Coruscant, it's crawling with imperials... I think we should find some private funding."

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.50.197
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-08-2005 01:25 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Seeing that the Major has released Somar she keeps herself loose but ready for a possible retaliation by Somar.

"Tell us what we want to know Somar. If that's your real name."

With the Major replying to Sarisa's question she replies back.

"Well, perhaps we should do more research on the praxeum afte we deal with the current situation."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-08-2005 09:29 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Sellith was held by the Major he watched Xenn and Kitiana whispering to each other. He tryed to listen in but could only hear a few words, not enough to make phrases or sentences. Once the Major let him go, he fixed his cloak which had moved out of place, then turned to the Major.

"Thank you, there is more to all of us than we would like, but anyway, if you did tell coruscant about a Jedi building, you should just stop the whole idea of it. Because before you know it before its even started there would be a whole imperial fleet searching for it."

He then turned to Sarisa after she spoke and sighed.

"Yes that is my real name, and what exactly do you want to know?"

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-09-2005 02:03 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I don't know about the others but I want to know who taught you about the Force and what did they teach you?"

She watches him as a nexu would stalk it's prey. Standing in a postion that she can swith to offensive or defensive if need be.

"Are you a dark Jedi?"

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-10-2005 10:44 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"A little old man on coruscant before the blockades went up. He taught me basic things like how to push, pull, sense, block my thoughts" he winked at Sarisa "How to send my thoughts to another being and how to jump high. Thats pretty much it."

Sellith observed Sarisa's stance,

"And, uhhh... what exactly is a 'Dark' Jedi?"

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-11-2005 03:20 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Dark Jedi are people who have fallen from the light side or who use the Force to solely do evil things."

She notices Somar examining her stance but she doesn't move so as to keep him guessing if she is being offensive or defensive.

"At least that's the definition I know."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-11-2005 06:35 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Evil? I have heard stories of some of the greatest Jedi Masters doing evil things. Remember when all of those Jedi were killed long ago? I heard that a master named Yeda or Yoda predicted it long before it happened and he didn't do anything about it. So he let alot of Jedi die, isn't that evil?"

He kept watching Sarisa knowing that being a Jedi she cannot attack until he attacks.

"So whats going to happen now?"

--------------------

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-11-2005 08:31 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn butts in

"Yoda Didnt know it was going to happen for sure untill it did. The force is too strong for us to preceive in full. Even Master Yoda couldnt tell what was really going to happen he knew something was going awry, but he couldnt pin point what. The Force was also clouded at the time by a Dark Jedi Master named Sidious."

Xenn Stopped and looked at Kitiana

Then looks back at them all

"Dark Jedi or not, Soman means no direct harm at the moment, We should be focusing our thoughts and actions on the project at hand. Major, you had better start making calls."

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.68.207
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-12-2005 06:45 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Very well Xenn, but don't think I won't be keeping an eye on you Somar."

She glared at Somar for a couple seconds then turned her attention to the others.

"If permission has been given for the construction of a praxeum maybe we could check into it first before making a finaldesicion of a secret academy."

Again giving Somar her attention for a minute she speaks.

"I just don't trust Somar."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 08-13-2005 12:39 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Sarisa, don't think we all will not be keeping our eyes on Somar."

Kitiana turns back to Somar.

"If you do try something, we will all know about it in a matter of seconds."

She flashes him a smile then turns to the Major and Sarisa.

"I agree with Sarisa on this Praxeum. If we create one in secrecy and get discovered it could prove troublesome. If we ask, and it is approved, then we will not have nearly so much to worry about."

--------------------

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-13-2005 01:13 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"We still dont have enough Jedi to protect ourselves in a well known temple, such as the old traditonal ones. We need this location for now, with what few Jedi we have, we can start from the ground up, with no one else knowing until we are ready."

Xenn Looks at them all, then asks

"Dont you think they sanctioned that building for a reason? They'll have a tight watch on that proposed temple on Tatooine, we have to stay low key."

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.106.33.197
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-13-2005 03:06 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Don't worry Sarisa I don't trust you either, anyone with the abilities of a Jedi are too risky to trust."

Sellith watched as Kitiana talked to him and smiled at him.

"If I wanted to try something I would have done it by now. I don't like the idea of waiting. It's a bad idea to ask if you can build it because, the location will go on record and if someone decides they want to destroy the Jedi it makes it that little bit easier to find you all."

He turned to Xenn after he spoke.

"I may not be a Jedi but that does not mean I can't protect myself from a couple of people. Who knows mabye in time I could learn some more techniques from you Jedi."

He looked at Kitiana again.

"Mabye you...all could learn something from me."

[ 08-13-2005 03:09 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sellith ]

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-14-2005 12:15 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A nod to Kitiana then a glance at Xenn as he speaks. Lastly returning her attention to Somar as he mentions his willingness to possibly teach things to everyone.

"I thought you only knew a few basic techniques Somar. I'm sure the rest of us already know those techniques seeing as they are fairly basic. However if you feel you have something to share then by all means share it with us."

She looks back to Xenn and the Major.

"Perhaps we should go with our initial plan of using this ship as a mobile recruitment center as we search for Force sensitives. In the mean time I don't see the harm in researching the supposedly approved site on Tatooine."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 08-14-2005 12:24 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Sarisa, I think perhaps he means we could learn from where's he's been and what he's seen. Simply saying we could learn something from him does not mean he implies the Force."

Kitiana isn't quite sure what he means to be honest; for all she knows he could imply the Force. Since she arrived with her companions, her lack of trust made the Major question her already. Kitiana wants to trust people, and in doing so perhaps her fear of her father will vanish because she knows she has people to help her.
She looks to Somar, and hopes he has the answer to one question she has not yet asked, though there may be people aboard the ship that may know.

"Somar, perhaps you could tell me this. Why are there some planets that are blockaded?"

--------------------

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-14-2005 01:03 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Thats exactly what I mean, I have no force techniques I could teach a Jedi. Kitiana is correct, I could tell you about rumours I have heard and other information I have heard."

Sellith looked at everyone around him slowly, until Kitiana asked him a question. He sighed then answered her question.

"Unfortunatly, no I can not, that is the one piece of information I wish I did know so I could find out how to get rid of the blockades, they are very inconvenient. If I do find a way to remove them I will be sure to inform you. I would recommend researching the tatooine building. Its the one sensible thing you have said Sarisa."

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-15-2005 03:22 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Not admitting to making a mistake she doesn't even think of saying sorry for her presumptions.

"Then maybe the Major would be so kind as to take us to Tatooine so we might investigate the situation?"

She looks at the Major who seems deep in thought while the others converse.

"Major are you alright?"

She asks in a calm tone.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 08-16-2005 09:55 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes, I'm fine, I guess we could visit Tattooine, but I don't see much of a point in it, seeing as imps would be crawling all over the damn place..."

He stretched his arms toward the cieling and let them fall to his sides,

"But, since we have nothing much else to do, I'm set for a trip."

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.50.197
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-17-2005 09:35 AM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She smiles as he tells her that he's alright.

"I don't like the Imperials either but perhaps we can make somekind of arrangement with them to possibly leave us alone. Maybe even get them to remove their blockade at least from Tattooine."

She looks around at the others trying to gather their expressions as she finishes her statement.

"Perhaps we could even make stops on our way there to search for other Force sensitives?"

[ 08-17-2005 03:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-18-2005 06:07 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I have a bad feeling about this."

Xenn says as he leans up against the cold metal wall of the mess hall.

"But, maybe im just old fashoned. They obviously are sanctioning this new academy for a reason, a systematical plot of that General. Were walking right into his trap with our eyes closed."

Xenn looked at Kitiana, who was also looking at him. He knows that she trusts him, and he doesnt want to bring her, or anyone else on this ship to the cold grip of danger.

Xenn scratches his head as he waits for their responses.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.78.239

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e