my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Every Secret Has A Beginning (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Every Secret Has A Beginning
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-03-2005 09:26 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Not acknowledging Xenn's recall of their talks on Nar Shaada she instead focuses on his other comments about thinking she has fear.

"I fear nothing Xenn! As for you trying to read my mind without my consent I do not accept that. What I do with my mind is for my own reason and does not concern you. In regards to your comment about me having to asses my position. I know my position and don't forget that I do not care if you think you are a knight or not. As I said before. If there is no counsel then being a knight is mute in point and carries no weight behind it."

She pauses for a moment then continues.

"How do you know if the actions I'm taking aren't for the safety of us all?"

She glaces at Somar as she makes the statement.

[ 08-03-2005 09:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-03-2005 09:40 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Your hiding your thoughts from somthing for some reason. that alone is a sign of fear. I didnt have to try to read your mind, to know that you blocked your thoughts, i just stopped hearing them. Your not trying to protect us by sheilding your thoughts, im sure. And im also sure that you arent trying to protect anyone else execept yourself on this ship by keeping your true feelings hidden, Soman has done nothing wrong. Therefore we have no reason to worry about him. I just simply wished to converse and have Kitiana learn somthing by someone not as pure as the rest of us."

Xenn looked at Sarisa. Then to Soman. He watches Soman's eyes flare red and yellow as he listens to the argument.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.30.176.44
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-03-2005 09:51 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You may be right that Soman hasn't done anything but the Major did ask an important question. How did he get on board if only the major and one other have the codes to open the docking bay? Answer that. That alone should lead to some questioning of Soman and his motives. AS far as my shielding of my mind that was to protect myself since I had noticed Somar seemed to be looking for something specific on my person and not so much just looking me over."

Looking back to Somar once more.

"After you answer the Major's questions I would like for you to be more specific on what matters you seek knowledge of. I feel there is something deeper to you that you lead on."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-03-2005 09:59 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I dont know why he did that, maybe he was in trouble? or He couldnt contact anyone on board?"

Xenn Looks to Soman for an answer...

[ 08-04-2005 12:04 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 08-04-2005 04:32 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana listens to Xenn and Saria argue over some moot points. They both have their opinions, and it seems as though nobody is going to relinguish them to the other.

"Neither of you are going to get anywhere with aruging."

Her statement is said quickly and flatly. She knows she had the least 'rank' of anybody here, but they should even see their opinions differ too much for the other to change their mind. Their argument seemed to have ended, but who knew when it would start again.

The question of how Somar came to board the ship was a good one. Obviously without a code he would have had to force his way onto the ship. Yet, if he simply needed help, why didn't he ask permission? Surely on this large ship there would be somebody at the controls at all times. She hopes he has a decent explanation so as not to get kicked off. She senses he has a lot of knowledge and information that she would like to know.

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 64.58.98.186
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-04-2005 09:42 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sellith was content at listening to the arguemet at hand, until the question of how he came on board arose time and time again. He would have to choose his words carefully otherwise risk being thrown off the ship. He looked at Xenn looking into his eyes and he knew Xenn had seen the real colors of his eyes, and answered the Major's question.

"My small ship, its not fast, it doesn't move well and its close to being scap metal. The communications system in it is damaged and by the time I realised it it was to late I had to use all of my strength to open your hanger doors just enough to get in, otherwise I would have crashed. I am sorry but I am sure you all have been in a situation that you had to do something you didn't think you could do to survive."

For the second of the Majors questions Sellith sighed looked at Xenn for a second then back at the Major.

"Have you ever had a group of bounty hunters who will get paid very well if I am captured or killed by them? This is a very large ship, I doubt bounty hunters would want to try to attack this. And besides I did not even know that there was Jedi on board until I was just about to board."

He turned to Sarisa and acted like he was about to enlighten her on the knowledge he seeked.

"Jedi... Oh can I call you that even if you are not skillful enough to be a Knight?" Sellith smiled as if he knew that would anger her. " I will answer your question if I am allowed to stay on board, if I am not it will be none of your concern and there would be no reason to tell you."

[ 08-04-2005 09:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sellith ]

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 80.195.130.214
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-04-2005 05:14 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Your right Kitiana. Somar is the issue at hand. I appoligize for my statements."

She looks at Kitiana and Xenn to let them know she is sincere then turns her attention back to Soma.

Somar made his attempt to explain himself but when he made the comment about skill to Sarisa she glared at him but refrained from letting the spark grow into a raging inferno.

"It is not my decision if you stay or not. That is the Major's call. However I suggest you watch you tongue. Right now you're not exactly in a favorable position dark one."

Finishing her statement she smiles at him but only briefly.

[ 08-04-2005 11:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 08-04-2005 07:51 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major had sat down in the chair anc crossed his arms at the arguement, Sarisa had more of a point, how can Xenn not feel the odd aura surrounding the stranger, but Soman just ripped a huge hole in his iron-clad alibi,

"What did you do to get numerous 'well-paid' bounty hunters on your tail? I'm sure it was more than just bad luck..."

The Major smiled, because this question raised some frantic thought in Soman's eyes...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.115.129.68
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-04-2005 07:55 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Major I must appologize for my behavior. What is your decision on letting Somar stay? I'm curious to know what he has to say."

Looking at the Major but not before a quick glance at Xenn.

"I am interested in hearing what he has to say on top of why he has a price on his head."

[ 08-04-2005 07:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-04-2005 08:42 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn felt Somans dangerous aura, but the only thing he had done to bring the crew and the jedi on board danger was possibly letting a few bounty hunters know where they were located. Xenn is more than sure they, along with the giant crew can handle upwards of atleast 50 bounty hunters, knowing that bounty hunters dont usually travel in packs that large Xenn isnt phased by Soman's presence. Xenn then looks at Soman in disbelif, what did you do? or better yet, WHO did you kill.

Xenn looks at his shipmates, then back to Soman.

"Like i said, he hasnt done anything yet, Im more worried about him, than any bounty hunters... We can keep him in the holding Cell, just incase."

[ 08-04-2005 08:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-05-2005 04:46 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sellith started to grow tired of all these questions but answered them none the less.

"Bad luck? I thought Jedi didn't believe in luck. Anyway, As you mabye know there is alot of organised crime in certain planets right now mainly because alot of gangs are becoming less messy, and where I was at the time was no exception, me and my old friend had decided to stay in the streets because we could not afford to stay anywhere else. The first night I went to sleep and when I awoke my friend was gone. He was gone about a week before he turned up, he didn't say where he was or what he did, before we left a rodian ran up to him in the streets as we were walking and took out a blaster and shot him in the back of the head. I quickly turned and chased him but he was too fast. I noticed a gang logo on the rodian's back, I searched for a long time but found out what I was looking for, I got in the gang by passing their stupid tests. Once I was in I had the chance I was looking for I was to meet the leader of it, as I got in the room I waited a few minutes before this young woman came in. In a blind rage I killed her, thinking she was the leader. Later I found out it was the true leader's wife, she was coming in to ask if I wanted anything. They already knew who it was who had done it, the leader of the gang posted a large bounty on me dead or alive."

Sellith closed his eyes as if he was in pain.

"It's the worst thing Ive ever done and I wish I hadn't it appears its tained my aura forever.

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-05-2005 05:33 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"That's quite a story you seem to have Somar. Where did you say this took place? How did you escape the gang if you were in their complex?"

She watches his body movements and facial expressions looking for hints of a falseness in him.

Sarisa then turns to look around at the others to see if they believe his story or not before looking back at Somar.

"I won't place a vote for having you put in the stockade until I find reason to. Just know that you will be watched carefully by all of us."I don't care what the others say. I will be watching you. she thought to herself.

[ 08-05-2005 05:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-05-2005 06:23 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"It happened on Nar Shadda, a very crazy planet. I should have been more specific, it was just a block of apartments with a few guards, a bit lacking in security. It was easy to get by them."

Sellith knew what Sarisa was up to, questioning him and watching him waiting for a flaw to rise. He did not let on that he knew but anybody in his situation would probably know what they were up to.

"A Holding Cell? I thought with Jedi it was innocent till proven guilty?"

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-05-2005 06:38 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"We were just on Nar Shaada ourselves. You must've been in the refugee sector. Is that correct?"

Still watching him carefully.

"I said I'm not going to cast my vote to put you into one unless you give reason otherwise. You seem to have much on your mind. You're concentrating an aweful lot Somar."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-05-2005 06:48 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well it happened around a month ago I do not know if you were on the planet then. Yes I do happen to have alot of things on my mind. If any of you have been through what I have been through, you would have alot on your mind also."

Sellith started to rub his head he felt a headache coming on.

"Anyway lets change the subject please I do not like talking about this, ummm... do all of you Jedi carry lightsabers?"

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 08-05-2005 06:57 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes, we al have at least one saber, I primarily use one, "

He pulled part of his cloak aside,

"This one, the blade is blue... You're story seems to check through, but as I said, you're still hiding something, some ulterior motive, for now you can stay in a set of quarters on the level below all of ours..."

He let the cloak flutter back in place,

"Any other questions, Somar?"

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.50.197
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-05-2005 06:58 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The question Somar poses suprises Sarisa for a second as she starts to wonder.
UGh why do you guys have to be SOO open about yourselves when a possible enemy is among us. You're trying to figure out if you might be overpowered. Everyone knows a Jedi has a lightsaber. I'm on to you now.

"Now why would you want to know something like that? Tell us again what your do besides run from people."

Her eyes seem intensley focused on Somar now.

[ 08-05-2005 07:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-05-2005 07:20 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Thank you Major, I don't plan on being here for very long." he said with a smile on his face before turning to Sarisa.

"I want to know because I have never seen one up close. And I have always wanted to see one just to see how it works." he turned back to the Major. "Do you think I could look at one seeing as you have two?"

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-05-2005 07:29 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Major I strongly advise against letting him hold a lightsaber. I know he hasn't done anything wrong so far but my senses tell me not to trust him."

She starts looking Somar over for any possible weapons of anykind. Blaster, dart gun or even a lightsaber of his own.
Everyone else might be blinded by your tricks but you aren't fooling me. she thought in a projected messege to Somar.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-05-2005 07:36 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sellith smilied as he heard the message from Sarisa.

"Major, there are 4 Jedi here I think they could easyily take down someone who has not trained in with a lightsaber."
What 'tricks' do you mean Sarisa?he projected to Sarisa making sure no one else heard it.

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-05-2005 07:49 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Soley in thought with Somar.
Ha! I knew there was more to you than you led on. You don't fool me any longer dark one. I will discover your plan and put a stop to it. Tell me who you really are.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 08-05-2005 07:59 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Who said anything about darkness or a plan? I just know a few force powers.

Suddely Sellith jumped up holding his head

"I can feel her in my head I think she is trying to use a Jedi mind trick or something! Stop her now! Please!"

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-05-2005 08:10 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You are are dressed all in black and those type of garments are usually found on dark jedi. Who taught you how to use the force and what did they teach you?

Her thoughts begin to intensify as does her gaze at Somar. Almost as if she was trying to burn a hole though him just by looking at him.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 08-05-2005 08:30 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major shouted and thrusted a open hand at Somar,

"That was a lie, the tone of your voice and twinge of a grin gave it away, you think I can't sense thoughts barelling across a room?"

He pinned Somar against the bulkhead with the force,

"And I know Sarisa enough that she wouldn't try to mind trick somebody, and not only that, but you wouldn't know a mind trick if it walked up to you and bit your arm off, only a force user or a specially trained agent of the empire could resist such techniques..."

--------------------

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.50.197
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 08-05-2005 11:37 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Walks up inbetween Soman and Konig

"Who are you Soman? What do you want with us? Tell me the truth, and we will let you live."

Xenn can see the anguish in Somans eyes. Sellith has true sith intentions, but it remains deep in his heart, and his mind, so deep infact sellith may not know who he is himself. Driven by the sheer power of the dark side alone, a pawn in a deadly game. Sellith is the strongest dark force user he has seen since some of the masters at the dark jedi academy, pure, raw, demented... evil.

Xenn's eye twitches.

He then looks at Konig.

"Konig Let him go. He cant take all of us. Were not treating him like Jedi should. For all we know hes telling the truth, although i do feel a darkness in him. But perhaps, he means no harm directly to anyone, maybe hes just a troubled soul. Let him tell us his side of the story... Besides, we have bigger matters to deal with, you should contact the proper contractors to start the building of the academy."

[ 08-05-2005 11:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e