my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » In the Fiery Wastes (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: In the Fiery Wastes
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-10-2005 09:30 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major replied,

"If you think you have regained your strength and your physical constituion completely, I wont stop you from leaving, but since your last encounter with these, ... darksiders, you don't seem prepared enough, and if there's one thing better than one Jedi, it's two Jedi, but if you insist on leaving alone, still wounded somewhat, you can go, I will still try to save the Jedi I sensed on my descent, because that Jedi was in peril, more so than you..."

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-10-2005 10:16 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"The Jedi in peril that you are referring to is my sister. I have felt her pain. If you wish to travel with me you will have to show me your trust. Otheriwise I advise you to leave." I told the Major

I gave a weak smile.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going into a healing trance."

I closed my eyes and calmed myself

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.171.134
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-10-2005 12:53 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major was convinced he had to help, so to be able to gain his trust, Jebbua had to be conscious, so what better way to find out then to wait for Jebbua to wake up...

Knowing the healing trance takes quite while to complete, the Major stood up and sat of the floor, feeling the cold plasteel-covered ferrocrete floor through his cloak and pants, he sat with his ankles over his thighs, and closed his eyes, he calmed his thoughts, releasing his senses, he began to levitate.

The Levitated Meditation was the trickiest sort of Meditation for the Major, it took large amounts of concentration, and with the sound dampeners barely working by the window, the sounds of Mos Espa came through easily, but the Major prevailed over the sounds, and stayed about 1.5 meters above the floor, weightless, and free...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-10-2005 10:14 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"hmph. Jedi." Ruhatt watched both jedi use their "Force" to do their tricks.

"Come on. Let's get something to eat. They'll be here when we get back."

Ruhatt and Capt. Obvious left the medbay and went to a nearby cantina.

They ordered their food and waited for it to come out, listening to the band play.

--------------------

"Never tell me the odds."

Posts: 73 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.21
EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-10-2005 10:47 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Echuu frowned, investigating each side about himself before walking into the Cantina... Cantinas were always a place of up to date rumors and gossip - if you could avoid the blaster that most of the spacers held.

Yavin had led him to no answers, and he felt a familiar pull to this planet. Perhaps it was but mere coincidence, but there was definately something about the planet that had drawn his attention.

And - Quaintly - it happened that he noticed Ruhatt, and offered one of the gracious nods towards the man. Anyone would do for information at the moment, and that was something he needed.

"Is this seat taken?"

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon
Jedi Knight of the New Republic
"And so it is I vow, never to take a life rashly..."

Posts: 40 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 68.150.19.157
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-10-2005 10:59 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt looked at the newcomer.

"Of course not. Sit down. I can tell you're new here. Let me by you a drink. But just the first, the rest you pay for."

Ruhatt ordered a drink for the man and then saw Capt. Obvious sit on the other side of the newcomer.

"So what brings you to Tatooine?" Ruhatt asked.

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-10-2005 11:05 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Echuu swept his eyes to Mr.Obvious, then back to Ruhatt, not bothering to really feel intimidated. The Jedi could defend himself if needed, instead he focused on trying to get information without giving too much.

"It seemed the ideal place to come for a man in my circumstances. Afterall, where else could you come to learn information except on a smugglers paradise yes?"

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-10-2005 11:10 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt would have fallen of the chair laughing if he wasn't leaning on the counter.

"Smuggler's paridise? Listen buddy, you need to get out more. Tatoonie is anything but pardise. But if it's information you want I'll tell you what I know...for a price." Ruhatt smiled and nodded as Capt. Obvious left his seat and went back to his seat i a booth.

"what do you want to know?" Ruhatt asked to where only the man heard him.

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-10-2005 11:13 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Let us just say I am particularly interested in information relaying to the Jedi..." Echuu tilted his head, his brow quirked.

"No information comes cheap, but information is always freely given yes?"

It was then that he used the Jedi Mind trick. Softly persuading the mind of the man that he wanted to tell the Jedi the information he sought. Of course, even if it didn't work, he still had credits from which to barter with. Either way, a little bit of the force now and then wouldn't hurt. So long as he didn't push too hard and damage the mans mind.

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-10-2005 11:19 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"And why would I give information away for free?"

Then Ruhatt smiled as if figuaring something out.

"You want info on the jedi and you hoped you I'd give information for free and I bet you waved your hand under the table. I bet you are a Jedi. Why else would you be so interested? But I don't know anything about the Jedi though. But for some credits I could point you to someone who might."

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-10-2005 11:21 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Echuu chuckled - busted - and thought nothing of the matter. Reclining in his seat, and letting his hands lay on his knee in plain view.

"Or perhaps I'm a bounty hunter who's here to collect the Imperial bounty for Jedi's? Or perhaps I'm a Hutt agent come to seek out the JEdi? Or in the pay of the dreaded Dark Jedi's? These so called Sith? There are a thousand possibilities, and you've clung to one over a false pretense that I might waylay information that I am indeed a Jedi. You may decipher it as your own, but the fact is that I need to find a Jedi... And you can help. How many credits are we talking about?"

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-10-2005 11:25 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I stick to my verision because I have my guesses as why you are a jedi. But I'll make a deal with you. Pay for this round of drinks and buy me another and I'll point you the way." Ruhatt said motioning for Capt. Obvious to come over.
I've only been gone for about 20 minutes, but mayeb Jebbua can wake to talk. Ruhatt thought.

"What do you say?" Ruhatt asked the man.

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-10-2005 11:28 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Set"

Echuu readied the credit chip, then handed it to the Barmaid, He hoped the information was worth it. What happened on Yavin was of importance to the Jedi, as was the wereabouts of other Jedi.

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-10-2005 11:30 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Very well." Ruhatt grabbed his new drink and exited the cantina with Capt. Obvious in tow.

"by the way. the name is Ruhatt." Ruhatt said as they rounded the corner and headed inside the medbay.

"What might yours be?"

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-10-2005 11:32 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Echuu Tanjii Shinzon... Echuu will suffice... To answer your earlier question, I am indeed a Jedi Knight."

He of course had followed, and was keen to see these other Jedi's. Despite the fact that he had intended to "use" Ruhatt for information, he found himself increasing interested in a friendship. Though a Jedi would never push the issue. Mostly, he wanted to know about this Mr.Obvious and his relationship to Ruhatt...

[[OOC: I'm gone for the night, hopefully I can find this tomorrow to be able to get back to replying.]]

[ 03-10-2005 11:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by EchuuShinzon ]

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-11-2005 09:28 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major let the force flow around him, this meditation was the most effective when possible, he felt odd, mixed feelings from the room, so he opened his eyes and he lost control, he fell to the floor. He quickly stood up and checked to make sure none saw him fall, how embarassing.

The Major brushed off his cloak and decided that Jebbua would be in this trance for quite a while, so he sat in the one chair in the corner of the room. He picked up the room's comlink and requested some Nerf-steaks and some Blue milk from the cafeteria, he couldn't leave the room, becaue Jedi are extremely vulnerable during a trance, like children sleeping.

The Major had an obligation to gain this man's trust, what better way than to watch over him until he wakes...

[ 03-11-2005 09:28 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-11-2005 10:30 AM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I thought so." Ruhatt said as they entered the turbolift to the second floor.

"So, You're just looking for information about the Jedi? My I ask why?"

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-11-2005 10:35 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I opened my eyes and felt like a brand new toy that had yet to be opened. I hadn't felt this good fo a long time.

I saw the Major in the room stil, but Ruhatt and Capt. Obvious were gone. But as I reached out with the fore I felt them nearby, with another person who was strong in the force.

What is this? The Jedi Acadmey or something? I thought. Although that wouldn't be a bad idea. This place is the middle of nowhere. I dismissed the thought and swung my legs to the edge of the bed.

"Here goes nothing." I said more to myself than to the Major.

My first foot hit the ground followed by the second. I stood on them and smiled.

Then like a person in a sandstorm I was blown back and on my knees. My hands to my head trying to make the pain go away.

Alexis...

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.21
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-11-2005 12:50 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major felt this 'pain blast' as well, but not nearly as violent as Jebbua in front of him. Jebbua reeled in the heart of the feeling, and slowly regained his composure.

The Major shook his head, trying to rid himself of that emotional shockwave. But it wasn't over, because Jebbua seemed to be a conduit for it, and he reacted to it as well, so it reverberated, it hit the Major as well. He fell back into his chair, somewhat spent temporarily. he stood back up and approached Jebbua,

"I felt it too, someone -- bonded to you?"

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-11-2005 02:44 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I slowly nodded my head.

Come on man. You can trust this guy. If he wanted to kill you or betray you he's already had a chance. A voice in my mind said.

"My sister. The dark jedi have her captive and plan to use her and her unborn baby for their plans. For now, I'll trust you. So you can trust me. I need your help. I can feel my sister she's still on planet. But i can't pinpoint her. We should start in the spaceports to look at exiting and leaving ships."

I climbed to my feet agian and this time stood there without trouble. My lightsaber and belt raced to my hand and I put them on.

"I am ready."

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.21
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-11-2005 03:36 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Leaving the bar after a finished my drink, I decided that I had had enough with tatooine and it was time to move on.
The authorities now are just getting a little too unfriendly. Getting a job helping that jedi isn't worth getting killed.

Once I reached the outskirts of town, I saw a plume of smoke in the distance.
What the heck is that! Oh sweet mother of the force, that about where my ships should be!

I sprited towards the smoke plume and reached it quickly. When I got closer, I saw that it was my ship and it had been destroyed by reapeated laser fire. Then I felt the tip of a gun in my back.

"Don't move, and put the gun on the ground."

I pulled the gun out with my left hand adn tossed it onto the ground.

"Okay, now keep your hands where I can see them, and turn around."

I did so and saw about 6 officers all with pistols leveled at me.
Damn, thats two precarious situations in one day. I need a new line of work.

[ 03-11-2005 03:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Takeshi Kovacs ]

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 209.120.161.8
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-11-2005 04:02 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was back at tatooine. How long it has it been since I was here. Two years, three? Whatever it was I need to come here much less. I hate this place. So many wierdos and then the endless sand. Uhh, the three worst places in the galaxy are tatooine, nar shadda, and corusaunt. None of them have any variety in their enviorment.

How I long for open seas, or vast grassy planes. I may love technolagy, but I need nature. It is where I am the strongest. Both in the force, and the body. And I need to be as strong as I can in the force, since my potential is so weak.

If I did not need to deliver this message to that smuggler, then I would not come here. I am late and hope the message is not worthless by now. He stressed how important it was a got there as soon as possible. Hopefully the man still is here. Otherwise this trip was for nothing.

I activated the beacon that was atached to his ship and saw that thesignal was weaker than normal, and was outside the city. I flew down and decided to land about 1/4 of a mile away and walk the rest of the way.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 209.120.161.8
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-11-2005 05:51 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major tightened his belt and yanked on his saber to make sure it was secured.

"Well, if we are to get to the spaceport, we should leave soon, scratch that, we should leave soon-"

The Major and Jebbua both heard and felt the explosion in the distance

"Scratch that, that 'boom' probably came from the spaceport, I think, and we better hurry now, I hope fire doesn't spread..."

The Major and Jebbua hurried to the turbolift and made it to the street, they took to the left, towards the plume of black oily smoke above the buildings, in the direction of the spaceport...

[ 03-11-2005 08:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 03-11-2005 07:26 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ruhatt Luthan:[QB]"I thought so." Ruhatt said as they entered the turbolift to the second floor.

"So, You're just looking for information about the Jedi? My I ask why?"[/QB]

Echuu opened his mouth to answer, but the explosion caught his attention at the same time. There was an odd lingering feeling about the force, and a most definate disturbance about it.

"The Jedi Temple I was at was destroyed, naturally I let the force draw me to a place where I could find answers... Does that happen often?"

Echuu was inquiring as to the explosion, already deviating from the walk in that direction, "we should investigate..."

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 03-11-2005 09:36 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You jedi are all so predictable. I knew you were going to say something like that."

Ruhatt unhooked his blaster from his belt and yanked it out.

Ruhatt, Capt. Obvious, and Echuu left the medbay and headed to the spaceport. They round another corner and almost ran into Jebbua and the Major.

"Jebbua what are you doing out of bed?" Ruhatt asked.

"I'm fine. Let's investigate this matter first then we'll discuss things." Jebbua said.

"Fine." Ruhatt shrugged and everyone headed to the spaceport.

[ 03-11-2005 09:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Posts: 73 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 66.138.42.199

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e