my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » The Smuggler's Moon (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Smuggler's Moon
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-22-2005 08:40 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: The Flower of Carnage and everybody on it are in Hyperspace right now, on a course for Nar Shadda, we came from Return to Sullust in the same forum))

The Major stared out of the viewport, the stars stretching, and distorting, as realspace ripped to let The Flower of Carnage penetrate the fabric of space-time...

The Hyperdrives were engaged now, the course was set and it was time to rest...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 04-23-2005 01:54 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((ooc: They Nysa and those aboard are in hyperspace to Nar Shada. From 'Return to Sullest'))

The ship's computer set an automatic course for Nar Shada and they set off through hyperspace. Making sure everything was in order she turned in her chair

"By the way, I decided to name my ship the Nysa."

Taking one last glance at the controls as if waiting for something bad to happen she got up and joined Raye on the floor for meditation.

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.30.6
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 04-23-2005 08:28 AM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"So Major, we are now headed there. Than you for taking me. I do very much appreiciate it. But what are you going to do after this? I mean surely you were going to do something before I came to you."

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 207.189.214.70
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-23-2005 10:30 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Major thought for a second,

"My only real long term goal right now is to restore the Jedi and possibly the republic, but that's really far off now, now for the time being I just try to help Jedi and people opressed by the Imperial scum... Some peoople would call you crazy for that type of goal, but, If I succeed, I'm going to be prouder than, well, proud enough to say 'it's the proudest time of my life" So, you're a Miraluka, I thought those were extinct, for nearly 4000 years, where have your people been hiding these past millenia?"

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 04-23-2005 04:35 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"We had several small outposts that were hidden and we can blend in fairly well into society. I have started to advertise that I have no eyes, but if you just wear a hood, or a helmet, ect. we look exactly like a human."

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-24-2005 08:18 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major queried,

"So, the Miraluka have no eyes, and therefore 'see' through the force, like certain animals 'see' through sound waves or heat emissions?"

--------------------

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Raye Starr

Member # 599

posted 04-25-2005 06:40 AM     Profile for Raye Starr   Author's Homepage   Email Raye Starr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Nysa...pretty name." Raye said with a smile, his eyes still closed. He had broken off his meditation for a moment just to say that.

As Kitiana joined them, Raye's mind resumed it's "search" outward to find answers and solutions to the problems and soon-to-be threats waiting to consum the galaxy.

His body relaxed further as events from his life showed themselves before him...

Some answers I search for are in the past...

His thoughts turned to Nar Shadaa but sensed nothing of it from the Force...so far...

Posts: 50 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 68.48.18.44
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 04-25-2005 06:05 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes, you are well informed about the Miraluka. Most people know nothing about us."

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-26-2005 09:00 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major smiled,

"I take pride in my knoledge of other species,-"

The Major's stomach growls,

"I think it's about time to eat, care to join me? I'm heading down to the mess hall,"

He stood up and headed for the turbolift.

--------------------

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 04-27-2005 02:51 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana took a seat across from Raye and crossed her legs. She took several deep breaths and closed her eyes as she began meditation. She wasn't quite sure what she was searching for, usually when she meditated she only focused on her and her father. But now, she tried searching further, and it was difficult, though she soon took to it easily.

She could feel force users in the galaxy, and some were like her, others like Raye, EchuuShinzon, and Major Konig, but she sensed them further away. None seemed particularly close. She reached out, focusing on those 'Vong', that was talked about earlier. She felt something, neither Jedi nor Dark Jedi, but couldn't quite figure it out. She wasn't sure if it was the Vong, or something else. She was puzzled, but she kept meditating, hoping some answers would find their way into her mind.

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 04-27-2005 03:30 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I sat in the mess hall finishing a meal when the Major strode in.

"Hello Major. We are in hyperspace." I said.

"I also want to thank you for allowing me to come aboard with you."

I said as I nodded at him.

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 208.191.12.48
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-30-2005 10:06 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well I'm glad to see you around, and it's no problem having you aboard,"

The Major said and grabbed a container of milk,

"I just want to know your backstory, if that's okay by you..."

--------------------

Raye Starr

Member # 599

posted 05-01-2005 01:19 AM     Profile for Raye Starr   Author's Homepage   Email Raye Starr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Raye felt Kitiana's presence among the meditating group, and his focus changed from trying to expect challenges on Nar Shadaa to whether or not he should consider training her...

The Jedi had already learned much about her...she is an adept in the Force, her father was a Dark Jedi and her mentor...and that she had killed him. She has not gone too far down the path of the Dark Side, however, otherwise...

We would be dead by now.

But is Raye ready for such a task? To be her new trainer, her master, to show her another path from the one she had been raised to follow?

He searched through the Force for his answers...and as before, they appeared in battles he fought in the past. Raye relived those days when he fought against the Yuuzhan Vong, leading desperate counter-attacks, making a one-man stand as the armed colonists fled around him...

...And standing side by side his fellow Jedi, both in helping stop the Vong...and easing their passing into death.

Of all of them, of all the Jedi and the people on that planet, Raye was fated to be the only survivor. But...the purpose for being so...?

The Jedi opened his eyes. ...I know what I must do...

Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 05-01-2005 08:05 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Kitiana sat meditating, she ceased to remember exactly where she was. Techincally her mind was no longer there, rather concentrating on other things further away in the universe, or in her mind. She was still confused about what she sensed, it wasn't like anything she had come in contact with. Then again, she had never been near Jedi before, or anything else she had come in contact with lately.
'What are you doing? Conversing with these Jedi? I thought I taught you better. You will pay.'
It was her father's voice that rang through her head. Was it really his voice, or her subconscious telling her that was what her father would say?

Kitiana didn't really want to find out and so brought herself out of meditation, her nails digging into her legs. She had killed him, and she had to admit to herself, scared he would come back. Looking around she calmed herself, stood, and walked into the common area to grab a bite to eat.

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 05-02-2005 12:15 AM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Echuu's meditative stance was hardly anything short of boring. He eased into the Force, embracing the utter harmony that fluttered across the celestial lightside embodiment of purity which humans had manifested as the "lightside of the Force". In truth, the experience took more of his concentration then he had expected and he was unaware of the minutes that passed before regaining conciousness.

Part of the reason he was flung from such a peaceful tranquility was the tender circle which had arrayed itself about the force as well. Sensing a distubrance - or rather several - he easily slid from the meditative gesture and allowed his oculars once more to grace the surrounding area of the ship. First, his glance settled towards Raye, but dismissed him immediately as someone who was not the cause of any problem.

Instead, being that he was unaccustomed to the darkside orientation, and thus accutely aware of it to such a percise point that his ability in sensing the foul users was astounding. Part of being a Jedi Redeemer.

So it was that he detected the faint glimmer of the Darkside within Kitiana. Perhaps it wasn't so much that aura, as much as the dark thoughts that fluttered on the edge of realization. Memories tended to touch deep within the subconcious, and it was this that would waft in the general direction of the Jedi.

Rising from his seated position, Echuu offered a bow towards Raye, before proceeding to occupy himself with food also. As opposed to merely striding in peace, he strove to catch up to Kitiana... Falling alongside her to matching her stride for stride.

"Trapped on a ship can be quite boring if you ask me. But more so, it offers members ample time to discuss matters..." The Jedi's gaze shifted to the bulkhead, before directing itself back towards her. "You're a mystery Miss Kitiana... A mystery that I shall endeavour earnestly to find more about... Perhaps, over food?"

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon
Jedi Knight of the New Republic
"And so it is I vow, never to take a life rashly..."

Posts: 40 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 68.150.19.157
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 05-02-2005 02:37 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As EchuuShinzon arrived in the common room beside her and began to speak Kitiana turned her head in regards to him. Her eyes did not look as though they were looking at him, but rather through him. He wanted to know more about her, she could tell that. He wasn't scared of what she was, rather curious. He wasn't sure what to make of her, or so it seemed to Kitiana. She turned her attention back to the food, cutting some bread and a block of cheese.

"Sorry I do not have what you may call a meal, I do not eat that much myself. I do have plenty of 'snack' foods though."

As she walked toward a small table that could hold maybe 8 at most and sat down she contemplated what he had a said. A mystery. How could he hope to find out more about it when she barely knew herself.

"As for being a mystery, I am a mystery to myself EchuuShinzon. One I am still finding out about."

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-02-2005 10:25 AM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well," I began. "There isn't much to know about me. I'm just a simple pilot."

I smiled.

"I've just been here and there around the galaxy. I've seen dark things and some wierd things, but nothing like the "Force" you guys talk about. Dash was the first Jedi I met and then I ran into Jebbua and now you guys. All i can say is that bad things usually happen around you guys, perhaps I can chabnge that luck."

I stood up and smiled again.

"Perhaps you can tell me about yourself now?" I asked him.

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.171.134
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 05-02-2005 06:04 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I'm also a pilot, I fought in the war against the Vong, as a Jedi. It was a bloody tough war that one was. I was born on Coruscant, and I was trained on Yavin IV before it was, you know, destroyed... "

The Major took a gulp from the container,

"I'm a bloody good saber duelist, a skilled pilot, and a decent Hyperdrive mechanic. Ilse back in the bridge is also a good saber duelist, and a professional grade slicer... She's also a great pilot. Well, I hope you have good aim with a blaster, because we're going to visit the shadiest, most unpredictable planet short of Coruscant, it's Nar Shadda, I hope you've visited there before. It's pretty bad to go unprepared, sometimes fatal."

--------------------

Raye Starr

Member # 599

posted 05-08-2005 12:23 AM     Profile for Raye Starr   Author's Homepage   Email Raye Starr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(OOC: augh, sorry for the delay!)

"Not by yourself either, Kitiana." Raye said, walking over to join them. He only grabbed a small piece of bread before he took a seat across from her.

"You are among friends now. Whenever you require aid, we'll be there to give it." The Jedi then proceeded to eat the bread, but even in moderation with an already small piece of food. "Desperate times these are...all of us must work together if we intend to survive and rebuild what was lost..."

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 05-10-2005 09:18 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well I have to get back to the bridge we should be dropping out of Hyperspace soon, and then we venture on Nar Shaddaa..."

The Major strolled out of the mess hall and took the turbolift to the bridge. He flagged down an officer and found out they'de drop out of hyperspace in a few minutes.

--------------------

Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 05-11-2005 05:50 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ship dropped out of hyperspace and I headed for the hangar bay.

"Thanks for the ride. See ya on the planet."

With that I hopped in and launched into space.

(((OOC: Mira heads to Scum and Villany, same forum)

--------------------

EchuuShinzon

Member # 609

posted 05-11-2005 09:04 PM     Profile for EchuuShinzon   Author's Homepage   Email EchuuShinzon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Echuu nodded partly at the young mans assessment. Indeed, they had to work together if they planned to do anyting about the recent problems, and rebuilt what was lost. Yet something still irked the Jedi.

"I can not help feel like this evident from the start. The Force guides all things... perhaps the Temples doctrine was one such thing?" The Jedi's lips gently twitched, remaining flat and pursed before a slow smile began to spread. Clearly he was considering that the obvious change from the Old Republic doctrine and the New Republic was one of the key errors of the New Republic. Of course, having not existed from that, Echuu was not too sure exactly how the previous Jedi were conducted... it just... felt different.

Unlike both of them, Echuu had spent time grabbing a full plate of food, filling his plate so that he would not have to eat for several hours afterwards...

"But he is right..." The Jedi's gaze drifted towards Kitiana again, "you are not alone in your journey..."

[ 05-11-2005 09:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by EchuuShinzon ]

--------------------

-------------------
Echuu Shinzon
Jedi Knight of the New Republic
"And so it is I vow, never to take a life rashly..."

Posts: 40 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 68.150.19.157
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 05-12-2005 02:46 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana listened to both of them as she shoved the last bit of her bread and cheese into her mouth. She swallowed her food then offered a genuine smile.

"Thank you, both of you. I look forward to getting to know each of you better, though I believe there may be some things I will have to learn for myself."

She seemed as though she was about to say more, but instead her head turned in the direction to the controls and she stood.

"It seems we are about to come out of hyperspace."

She walked back to the cockpit and sat in her pilot's chair, checking the controls as space turned to normal.

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 05-12-2005 09:24 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major keyed the comm to contact the Nyssa,
"This is Major Konig, are you there Nyssa? Wanna go downplanet?"

--------------------

Raye Starr

Member # 599

posted 05-12-2005 11:14 PM     Profile for Raye Starr   Author's Homepage   Email Raye Starr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the ship exited from hyperspace, Raye resumed nibbling on the piece of bread he had...while reaching out with the Force to telepathically speak with Echuu.

"I intend to train Kitiana. She is already well versed in the ways of the Force...but has not been taught to understand the Light Side and the goals of the Jedi as her father was a Dark Jedi. Perhaps...perhaps I'd be more of a guide than a trainer, really..."

[ 05-12-2005 11:14 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Raye Starr ]

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e