my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Every Secret Has A Beginning (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Every Secret Has A Beginning
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 07-14-2005 11:07 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(( OOC: This thread continues from Smugglers Moon in the "CSWU" forums, thank you. ))

"Major do you know of anyone who might aid us in this endevour whether be it by funds or resources?"

She watched his eyes as he begins thinking of all the many people he has interacted with.

"I can help provide funds but I don't know of anyone willing to produce the materials or the means to build a structure like what we are wanting."

[ 07-15-2005 01:03 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 07-15-2005 01:40 PM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((comes in from 'Smugglers Moon' in the same forum))

Kitiana nods to Xenn and decides to take her leave. She really has no interest in talking about things to deal with the jedi at the moment. Sure it is important, but she has her own things she must attend to.

"I will be in my ship for a while if anybody needs me."

With that she takes her leave. She really doubts anybody will come looking for her, but if something did happen they may need to know where she is. Besides, she always had to tell her father where she was going. Of course, that was probably because he never trusted her; that she knew.

Kitiana steps into her ship and opens a drawer with several data chips. Her father's data chips. Perhaps there would be some useful information on them for her or her companions. She never looked at them before because she wished to 'forget' her father. Now she knows that is not possible, he is part of her whether she likes it or not, and understanding him may help her understand herself.

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.30.38
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-16-2005 06:07 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((Enters from The Smugglers Moon in the same forum. Thanxx))

Xenn walks down a variety of corridors until he comes up on Kitiana's ship, he request permission to enter and waits paitenly.

'Hopefully she will let me train her, she has great potential...'

Xenn waits outside the ships doors.

[ 07-16-2005 06:07 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.30.176.44
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 07-16-2005 06:27 PM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana inserts the data chips and starts scanning through the information and diagrams. One such data chip has a diagram of the planets which certain ones are blocked. Some planets' names she recognizes, but why would somebody block them?
Another data chip goes on to tell about some of Kitiana's earlier training with lightsabers. She reads through them and smirks until she senses somebody outside. She puts all the datachips back in the drawer before opening the doors.

"Hello"

--------------------

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-17-2005 01:08 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Hello Kitiana,

Xenn walks in and takes a look at everything scattered about.

i came in regards to your... training, i know i havent given you much time to think, but thats only because we need action now more than anything else, although one of the many important concepts the Jedi teach is patientce, i feel that when we are in a crisis like we are now, with the Temple destroyed, we need to act immediatley.

He walks up next to her with this shoulders back and head angled down.

I need to teach you now, in hopes that when this new temple is built, you can teach your own students. You have the potential to become a great Jedi, i can teach you things about the force that, frankly, i dont think anyone else can, not that that should affect your descison, im sure the major would make just a good teacher.

Xenn smirks

What are your impressions?"

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.30.176.44
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 07-17-2005 06:52 PM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana remains seated as Xenn walks in and stands over her as he talks. Some may think that intimidating, but Kitiana doesn't; she feels just as comfortable sitting as she would standing. Besides, she knows her reflexes are fast enough if anything were to happen, which she has come to the conclusion that they will not betray her. Nobody has told her any lies, at least not that she knows of. When Xenn is done speaking she simply stares at him, as if looking into him, though it could just be the way her eyes are.
From what she's heard from the others, the Dark Side is something that Jedi strive not to be, and she still is unsure what path to take. Both have been brought to her attention now, and she isn't sure she can simply forget her older teachings from her father. Yet, she has been wanting to learn more with each passing day. And perhaps, these teachings will drive out the others.

"Well, I do look forward to my first teachings."

It was her way of saying 'yes'. She is still young and doesn't want to waste her time with indecisions. insolent girl! Her father's voice broke in through her head and she would have glared at him, were he alive. But he isn't alive, he died several weeks ago. So why do I still hear him? Fear? She shakes the thoughts from her head as quickly as they had risen.

--------------------

Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 07-18-2005 06:35 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After Kitiana and Xenn head out of the room in their own directions Sarisa looks to the Major and asks...

"Where is the rest of your group that I saw you with when you first arrived on Nar Shaada? Do they not have anything to say about our idea?"

She watches him awaiting his response. As she does so she starts trying to think of what to do with this diverse bunch. Two of which she has sensed seeds of the darkside with in. One seems to have a very serious struggle within while the other seems to try to add his darkside training to somehow incorporate it to being a light side tactic.

She shakes her head thinking maybe she should go meditate in her quarters.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-18-2005 11:16 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn Smiles and says

"Very well, Meet me in my chambers for your first lessons, im looking forward to this."

He walks towards the turbolifts and hits the button to his level.

As he walks way back to his chambers he starts to think about his shipmates...

'Do they trust me? Do I trust them?'

Xenn shakes his head

'Of course they do, of course i do, were Jedi, arent we?'

He stops and thinks about the Temple's absence

'Do Jedi even exist??? Does the galaxy not even care that the jedi are gone? Why are we even upholding the teachings anymore, this is an oppurtune time to put my own teachings into effect.'

He stares off for a second

'NO! Remember your Jedi teaching'

He continues walking

'Keep in mind, the others are depending on you. Do what is right, and good, for yourself and the others.'

He opens his chamber doors hits the lights and kneels down infront of the gaping window that stares into the silent space.

Darkness fills the room, with nothing but space looking over him.

He Waits.

[ 07-18-2005 11:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.126.148.133
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 07-19-2005 08:19 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She remains seated as he leaves, to think to herself. She is excited to be learning once again, of course, this is concealed inside. Mostly she tries to hide her emotions inside. On the outside, she seems older than she is save for her lack of knowledge. But on the inside, there is still the child she was never allowed to be, the child her father made her supress or live to regret it.

She wonders what the lesson will be, hoping that it will deal with fighting. Fighting, the one thing she has always been truly good at without much practice. She loves to fight, but perhpas she will learn about something she isn't so good at. Something that will only add to her knowledge. Whatever it was, she would find out.
You do not hear me out of fear Kitiana. I will always be a part of you, whether you want me to or not. Kitiana scolwed at herself. I killed you for a reason, so stay out of my mind. Maybe she is creating him in her mind because he was all she knew. Maybe he really can talk to her. She really isn't sure herself.

Kitiana stands and makes her way to Xenn room. She isn't quite sure where he stays, but she does know enough that she can sense him out. A knock came on his door as Kitiana waits to be let in.

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 07-19-2005 08:50 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Major turned to Sarisa,

"I'm not sure about the other members of my party, I believe the Jedi are all for the academy, Ender seems to have enjoy commanding the pilots... Xenn is a trickier guy to read, he's really arrogant, and too judgmental..."

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.52.61
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 07-19-2005 09:00 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"What do you sense from Kitiana? Since we're on the subject what about myself?"

She watched him with curious eyes. The ice blue tone in them seemed to hide something just as a glacier hides many things.

"You seem to be a good leader seeing as how you have command of this ship and all who are aboard. Besides that you seem to be the only one who was trained by and actual jedi master. "

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-19-2005 11:17 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn Waves his hand and his chamber doors slide open.

"Come here"

The cold air rushes out of the room and into the hallway.

Kitiana Walks up next to the kneeling Xenn who is staring out of the gaping window in his chambers that overlooks space.

Kitiana Kneels beside him and they gaze at the never ending abyss infront of them

Xenn Waves his hand and the doors snap shut

"The Jedi..." he begins and continues for about twenty minutes

He can tell Kitiana is very interested in his words and shes absorbing 99 percent of it, the other percent is spent mostlikely thinking about personal problems.

Their in their own little world. Staring off into space Xenn tells her about the proper jedi etiquette. and basic teachings, he goes on for hours.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 24.126.148.133
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 07-20-2005 05:56 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kitiana listens to his words as a child who wants all the knowledge in the world. On several occassions she thinks about her father's teachings, and can't help but to compare and contrast them.
She also looks into space and notices the beauty of it, something she's never really paid close attention to. Even as she thinks to herself and looks into the abyss of space, her attention is wholly on Xenn, her teacher.

((alright, that is my last post for about two weeks, hopefully less than that, but I can't make any guarantees. Again sorry))

--------------------

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 07-20-2005 08:49 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"On Kitiana, she really means good, but she dwells on her past a bit more than I'd like, she's the brooding type, but I think she'll pull through, a little angry, but all of the self control in the world...,"

He grinned,

"And on you, I know you were experienced with both sides, and were capable of balancing on that precarious beam in the center. A truly balanced being, and I'm impressed by that..."

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.52.61
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 07-20-2005 08:57 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She smiles slightly at the impression she seems to have made with the Major, and nods in agreement about Kitiana.

"You are correct about Kitiana. She does seem to have issues that she needs to tend to and hopefully put behind her or make it work for her. I do think she could benefit from being taught by someone if she feels comfortable doing so."

A brief pause as she thinks again then begins again.

"Do you know of any other Jedi that we might seek out to aid us? Do you think we should make this secret praxeum? I ask because I do not know any place where we might build one that is planet based."

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-20-2005 11:56 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I have instructed you on how to make a lightsaber, and youve even drawn several Diagrams, The time has come for you to build your own, and officially hold the title of Padawan"

Xenn Provides Kitiana with the tools and supplies to create her own lightsaber.

"Your Crystal will be a light green, reflecting upon your determination to gain knowledge. I will leave you now, call me mentally when you have finished, I will be waiting."

Xenn Exits the room and heads through various corridors to where Sarisa and the Major are chatting and then asks.

"We should have the necessary droids begin building this temple, while we are looking for more hopefuls. By the time we get enough hopefuls, the temple will be prepared, and we will be able to train more students.?"

He stares at them both waiting for a response

"Thoughts?"

[ 07-21-2005 02:01 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 07-25-2005 09:32 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(( OOC: Ive not entered an RP on this Site yet, and It's time to change that.))

Sellith cruised through space, although he did not like it some things must be done. The tiny ship he was in was not the most up to date ship in the galaxy but it would do just now.

Sellith caught a glimpse of something in the distance, something big, he looked up and decided to investigate. As he approached he disguised his thoughts, feelings and intentions, if there were force user on board it would be best if they did not know anything about him.

As he got closer he was eager to get inside and see if there was anything of importance inside.

[ 07-25-2005 10:50 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sellith ]

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.8.170
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-25-2005 09:41 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
In the middle of their conversation Xenn senses an unknown force user entering their proximity

Xenn walks up to the Hanger bay, waits for this... thing whatever it is, to enter the flower.

[ 07-25-2005 09:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.106.18.113
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 07-25-2005 10:00 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As he got to the hanger bay door he focused on the hanger bay door and it began to open just wide enough for Sellith to enter. He was suprised he was not attcked on his approach, he figured it was due to the size of the ship. When he got in he sensed a Jedi near him. He landed in the hanger and slowly got out his ship.

--------------------

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-25-2005 10:28 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn Eyed this strange man stepping out of his tiny ship, then yelled at him

"Who Are you?"

Xenn waits upstairs, with his hand on his lightsaber.

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.68.207
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 07-25-2005 10:48 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sellith looked towards the man and replied, "I am a traveller searching for assistance, have I came to a place that can help?".

--------------------

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-25-2005 10:54 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn Senses somthing awry about this man, but wont deny the help he has requested, as he was once in his situation.

"Follow me."

Xenn leads him into a Extra large sized room, with 2 waterfalls and flora on each side of them, with 4 cushions to sit on, Xenn sits then asks

"Whats your name Traveller? and where were you headed?"

[ 07-25-2005 10:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xenn ]

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 07-25-2005 11:08 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sellith followed the man into the room and sat opposite from him, " Forgive me, my name is Soman Socar, I seek a place to stay for a short period of time, I have made many people unhappy on countless planets and they would all pay gladly to see me dead". He looked about the room, " If I may say this vessel would be perfect, Are you the Commander of this ship?"

--------------------

Xenn

Member # 669

posted 07-25-2005 11:12 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xenn thinks about Somans response.

"Im Xenn, You can have quarters, theres plenty. Take the turbolift to the one of the levels marked quarters. Im not the commander... but, hes around, somewhere, So, Soman, what have you done to anger people enough to want your head?

Sellith

Member # 625

posted 07-25-2005 11:30 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I will talk to the commander before staying here. Let's just say that in the path to knowledge there are many bumps ". Sellith examined the Jedi in front of him, taking note of where his lightsaber was held. "I see that you are a Jedi? It has been a long time since I have seen a Jedi".

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e