The Holonet Boards   » Characters   » Who is going to convince Anakin to change to the Dark Side?

Shahrazad

posted 03-19-2005 08:46 PM    
Personally, I think that Palpatine's to. He had that talk with anakin in the very beggining of episode 2, telling him that he was one of the strongest jedi ever. That made him stronger, and gave him an advantage.

Takeshi Kovacs

posted 03-19-2005 08:57 PM    
Dude have you seen the new trailer. It shows palpatine curropting anikan. The books the talk about him corrupting him. Duh, palpitine corrupts him.

Major-Konig

posted 03-20-2005 09:10 AM    
yup, Takeshi's right

Palpy blatantly fools Anakin into trying out the Darkside, Ani asks how to learn this unnatural power, and Palpy says, not from a Jedi...

Shahrazad

posted 03-20-2005 02:10 PM    
sorry, hadn't seen the new trailer but have now. Vey interesting trailer. I think that the third movie is going to be the best action filled one.

patternghost

posted 03-24-2005 11:38 PM    
Wasn't it fairly obvious from episodes 4-6 about what happened? And the set-up they have been building up to in the last two movies makes it pretty clear to me as well. I hope this isn't a spoiler, and I'll be pretty bewildered if this isn't the story, but Palpy, moonlighting as everyone's favorite senator, has all along been planning to get his mits on Anni.

Mara1Jade

posted 03-24-2005 11:43 PM    
You guys have got it all wrong, it's YODA!!!!!!! I mean, didn't you see the look in his eyes when Luke says "I'm not afraid" and Yoda replies "You will be.... you will be!"? If that ain't the dark side talkin' then I'm a monkey's uncle...

...errrr...aunt. I predict Yoda is gonna turn wicked in Ep. III then secretly train Ani in the darkside, then run for the caves of Degobah when Palpy goes after him...

[ 03-24-2005 11:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

patternghost

posted 03-24-2005 11:48 PM    
Wow, my eyes have been opened! How could I have been so blind, you are so right! But it is not Yoda I see, it is his secret apprentice C3PO! Yes, that's it! How else could a naked droid get his hands on a whole new suit made of pure gold? And then pretend to not remember any of this whole experience in the later movies? That's it!!!!! Yoda and C3PO -- the secret Dark Side!

Sellith

posted 04-05-2005 10:25 AM    
patternghost you are very close, its not C3P0 that turns him its R2D2! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!.... Dont yoou think its his mom that turns him to the dark side or padme cause if his mom didn't die then he wouldn't kill all those tusken raiders!!

Sarisa Ker

posted 08-03-2005 10:35 PM    
I would say he turned himself to the darkside. He just had alot of help along the way.