The Holonet Boards   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » A wee question...

Entaris

posted 06-19-2002 12:39 AM    
Well, i was wondering,

are they gonna make ep 7,8,9? or are they quiting after ep 3? i know this probably shouldnt go here, but its a part of my goal, so live with it... if you want to know my goal, look at the main page, right after i post this, and see what happens :P

Anakin

posted 06-19-2002 03:55 PM    
Lucas said he is not going to make and Sequels to the Original Trilogy. He says it would just take too long, and I think he'd prefer to write it, rather than have to follow the storyline created in the various books.

LumbiaSith

posted 06-19-2002 10:15 PM    
I'd rather see him make prequels to th eprequels, or series of long in the past, creating new characters which would be much more of a orginal, or change of outlook on Yoda, and other old characters.....It would be nice to see if you ask me.

Anakin

posted 06-19-2002 10:22 PM    
It'd be somewhat neat, but I wouldn't count on anything Star Wars from George Lucas after Episode 3. I kind of wonder if he'll do any more films after it at all, unless they're planning on the new Indiana Jones to come out after Episode 3, but I heard it was gonna be made between SW2 and SW3.

LumbiaSith

posted 06-19-2002 10:28 PM    
I dont think you actually can rebound from such a great series, that has built so much. Creating other movies, they'd always call him...

"The guy who made Star Wars" other then "George Lucas" for it was sooooo great for so long.

rexcoeus

posted 07-11-2002 10:31 PM    
If he made sequels to the Original Trilogy, I 'd like to see Luke open up the Jedi Academy. That would be great.

Loban

posted 07-11-2002 10:50 PM    
I think the new jedi order would make for good sequel(s)...

Brodie-Wan

posted 07-28-2002 04:35 PM    
Lucas is not going to make sequels to the oringal because he doesnt want it to end up like star trek.

jedimasterskul

posted 08-14-2002 11:44 PM    
i agree with the new order doing good and they could use a lot of the aging actors perfectly

TheKnot

posted 08-14-2002 11:49 PM    
What if instead doing sequels following the Star Wars storyling of comics/magazines/books, they do sequels that take place a hundred years (maybe more) after the Battle of Endor? We can see how great the Jedis had developed over the years, how the galaxy is handling the Republic, and what sinister evil may be brewing up in the darkest corners of the galaxy...

Oh wait, wrong graemlin

There we go!

LumbiaSith

posted 08-14-2002 11:56 PM    
I still find it possible if they did a story about Yoda, perfectly. I think Yoda is the best, and they should follow his beginnings and ends. Maybe reveal his race, it'd be nice