my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Trailer Time...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Trailer Time...
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-05-2001 10:58 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody else seen the AOTC trailer yet? I just downloaded it off www.starwars.com.

Oooooooooohhhh I want it to be May 2002!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.215
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-06-2001 04:47 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard it was orgasmic

I haven't seen it yet though

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.186.168.150
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 11-06-2001 05:06 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Orgasmic?

Ummm...no.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.215
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 12-03-2001 04:52 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I want, I want, I want another trailer. After the first one, and the Mystery one, and Forbidden Love...

MORE DANGIT, NOW!!!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 139.62.161.169
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 12-08-2001 12:34 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have Forbidden Love already and now its got me pumped up to see EpII...i'm getting back on this SW kick. I like it!

Man I was suprised at how much they showed tho...it was filled with lil spoilers just to get you fueled for the movie. I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of action in this one. Even tho GL stated 3 years ago that it was mainly gonna be a love story. I think only part of the movie is that. Anakin looks pissed at a couple times in this trailer...

I LOVE IT

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.51.245
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 12-27-2001 10:30 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, there are a few teeny spoilers, yes, but you have to look really close to find some of them.

As far as it being a love story...who says you can't have love and action? (coughcoughTerrinandGalencoughcough) I guess I'm saying there is a good way to balance it so you have the best of both worlds.

And yeah, Hayden looks pretty ticked off in some of those clips...

"You don't have to be all powerful."
"Well, I should be. I will be the most powerful Jedi in the Universe."

*shudder*

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.53
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-27-2001 05:01 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was disappointed at Hayden's acting in the trailer, hopefully it's better in the rest of the movie...

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.129.91.201
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 12-27-2001 11:53 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh. I liked his acting. *shrugs*

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.53

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05