my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » SuperShadow.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: SuperShadow.....
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-11-2000 04:01 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I've always figured he was being truthfull about everything. Even when people said he's full of **** . Well, I went to his site (supershadow.com) and it's sad...
He's got quotes by G. Lucas and he puts them like he wrote them to SuperShadow. And he lists Lucas' email address as George@supershadow.com, I mean, gimme a break. So now I obviously have a hard time believing this guy. I just want to know if you guys believe him or not....

ALSO!! (SPOILER)
Here's the domains recently register by LFL...

quote:
BERUWHITESUN.ORG

Beru White Sun. I wonder what the White Sun is...(not being sarcastic)
quote:
BERULARS.COM

duh!
quote:
SENATORASKAAK.COM

Senator Askaak, must be someone important...
quote:
PADMEAMIDALA.COM

I'm still confused about Ep1 to even guess why they're names are together on this...
quote:
KYBERDART.COM
MADAMEJOCASTANU.COM
KITFISTO.ORG
SHAAKTI.COM
LAMASU.NET
ELAINSLEAZEBAGGANO.COM

no idea...
quote:
SENATORLUMINARAUNDULI.COM

Senator Lumin Araunduli maybe? or Luminaraunduli
quote:
ISHITIB.COM
HOROXRYYDER.COM
MASAMEDDA.COM

no idea...
quote:
KIADIMUNDI.COM

maybe he'll fight in Ep2

Well, that was soooo much fun....and then there's this news from SuperShadow, but this has been reported in other places too...

quote:
One of the Episode 2 scripts has been stolen from Lucasfilm. The person who stole the script is reportedly asking $ 100,000 for it. Expect the entire plot to Episode 2 to hit the Internet within a few weeks. Soon the entire story to the new film will be spoiled so be careful what you read on the Net unless you want to know the entire plot.

Now why would you want to ruin the movie by reading the script first?

Some people....

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.165.86
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-11-2000 07:10 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK...this is what I know....

The stolen script is why TF.N is getting sued...they won't give LFL the name of the person selling it....so their be dumbasses in other words...

Some of those things like ISHITIB.com are species that have already appeared and may make bigger apperances....nother thing PadmeAmidala is the Queens name...Padme is the queen and thats her real name...her decoy is Sabe(which has a domian name to if I'm not mistaken?).

Me and some other people think that LFL is just putting some of these domain names out there for hungry fans and to throw them off...some of these don't make sense. Like OwenLarsKenobi.com it contradicts the ROTJ novelization which is considered canon...so I dunno...

And last supershadow is a bunch of BS

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.81
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-11-2000 07:43 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I doubt they're doing it to throw people off. They are not a company that would waste their money. They pump out all this **** to get it..

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.165.86
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-11-2000 11:17 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well some of these names have been heard to be registered by fans trying to mess with other fans minds.

Second of all I think Lucas film would do that. There always looking for ways to give the fans something while at the same time throw them off. Take for example some of the select image. And the money is nothin...they got lots....

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.178
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-16-2000 11:59 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I beleive thost names...but not Darth Tyranus...I'm still checkin up on that one...

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.122

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05