my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Qui-Gon will he appear in Ep2?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Qui-Gon will he appear in Ep2?
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-04-2000 01:45 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok he didn't disappear like Obi-Wan or Yoda so do you think he will come back as a spirit anyways? I still think it would kick ass but I doubt it will happen.

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.101
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-04-2000 01:10 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Lucas totally forgot about the whole "blue" guy thing he had going in the others, or he would have made him disappear. But, Vader didn't disappear and he still got to be blue, sooo, who knows...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.76
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-04-2000 03:15 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it says in the novelization of ROTJ that Vader does disappear. I think nothin is left but his suit. I too think that Lucas forgot...

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.146
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-06-2000 09:14 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My friends and I have a theory on why he didn't dissappear. Qui-Gon was stronger in the Force and just as good with a saber as Obi-Wan. So why didn't he beat him? In the end Qui-Gon got angry, was dancing with the Dark Side cause he wanted to beat Maul so bad. So his mind wasn't all there like normal, and he was killed. That is why he didn't dissappear, cause he didn't become one with the Force.

Also, Obi-Wan ran his hand over Qui-Gon, like the Jedi mind trick. Why?

That's just my theory. Not that Lucas plum forgot, but that there is more behind it.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 07, 2000]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.207.207
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 08-15-2000 11:51 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the reason Qui-Gon didn't dissapear
is because he didnt die a peaceful death.
He still was gonna take Anakin as his apprentice and he still wanted to accomplish more. The three who disapeared died peaceful
deaths. Even Obi-Wan died a peaceful death. He died so he could train Luke better.
Qui-Gons death wasnt like the other deaths at all.

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.119.89

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05