my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Boba Fett a woman???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Boba Fett a woman???
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 07-14-2000 02:36 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK some of you probably already know this rumor...Boba Fett is actually a woman!

Only way I think this could be possible is if it is Aurra Sing. This babe is one bad bounty hunter and could compete with Boba anyday. So what does everyone else think of this rumor?

------------------
"Give into the darkside hoser!"

Bob Palpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.95
Darth McClain

Member # 22

posted 07-14-2000 04:39 PM     Profile for Darth McClain   Author's Homepage   Email Darth McClain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think its bogus. In the ESB and ROTJ novelixation (which are official, bwt) Fett is a he.

------------------
Waazzzaaaa?
The HoloNet Moderator

Posts: 30 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.114.173.171
Darth McClain

Member # 22

posted 07-14-2000 04:39 PM     Profile for Darth McClain   Author's Homepage   Email Darth McClain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DP

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Darth McClain on July 14, 2000]

Posts: 30 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.114.173.171
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-14-2000 05:17 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have heard this rumor soooooooo many ****ing times. I have heard it confirmed that he is a she and I have heard people say no its not a girl, but i think its a girl...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=4040ff,ffffff]Forum Administrator[/monger]

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Anakin on July 14, 2000]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.119
R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 07-16-2000 10:59 PM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok here's my take on it

first of all there's nothing that says a woman can have a man's voice cause leia did it in rotj. so it would be easy for a she to act and look like a he in star wars. maybe aurra sing is a good bounty hunter but we only saw like 2.7 seconds of her so i don't know how you guys get such stories or legends of her, i guess from the books. but anyway if fett is a girl, she's acted homosexual. *in a jerry seinfeld voice* not there's anything wrong with that, but in the special edition of rotj fett is showing affection to one of the female dancers in jabba's palace, and holds her chin. so it'd be interesting if fett is a female.

------------------
[MONGER=ffffff,ffffff]R2 thePOD[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by R2 on July 16, 2000]

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 63.25.207.117
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 07-16-2000 11:52 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok here was a idea I heard on Jedinetwork tonite...

Darth Sidious hires Boba Fett to team up with Aurra Sing for a bounty and they end up getting in a fight and one of them dies and the person that comes out as Boba isn't Boba...I think that this is a pretty neat idea...what do you guys think?

------------------
"Give into the darkside hoser!"

Bob Palpatine
Holonet Super Mod!

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.86
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-17-2000 02:08 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its a nice little rumor, but I doubt thats what happens. I think Boba is just a lesbian bounty hunter

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Forum Administrator[/monger]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.139
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 07-22-2000 09:00 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boba Fett is probably my favorite character from the original movies just because of his demeanor. Obviously a man played Boba Fett in the originals because of the build. Look at Aurra Sings build in TPM and then look at Boba Fett's build in the originals. A woman cannot build broad shoulders, that is something you basically grow into.

Granted Lucas does not have to do a THING like the Books, but in Tales of the Bounty Hunters or something like that, can't remember the exact name, Dengar finds a naked male body lying in the sand, and it is Boba Fett. He escaped from the Sarlacc(?) and Dengar saved him. And His name was Jaster Mereel. Like I said, by no means does Lucas have to go by the books, but that would make that book no more than a Fairy Tale.

So my standpoint is Fett is the greatest Male bounty hunter to date.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
"And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'"

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.206.213

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05