my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Wake Up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Wake Up
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-21-2002 12:57 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to get the word out on a really good guy who will more than likely be running for President in 2004.

No matter your age or your party affiliation, I think you ought to give a lot of thought to what this guy has to say, what he believes, and what he's done in the past.

The man is Senator John Kerry of Massachusettes. Mr. Kerry is a respectable man who ran completely unopposed (why fight a losing battle?) in the 2002 election. He fought in the Vietnam war, and on returning home became a leader in the fight against the war.

Senator Kerry is for tax cuts, not for the wealthy (as the current administration has favored, and still favors, stating that the working poor don't pay enough in taxes), but for the middle class and poor people of America, who are hurting bad in this soft economy. He favors a payroll tax relief (everyone would benefit from that), rather than dipping into Social Security (current administration's policy).

There is a whole lot more at this link. Check it out. His website is at johnkerry.com

I know some of you may be too young to vote next time around, but you're never too young to learn. And those of you who could care less cause you're content with Bush, check this out. If you'd prefer to live with a prosperous economy, and without fear of the government (John Ashcroft), read about John Kerry.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05