my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » NapEncoder

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: NapEncoder
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 03-12-2001 04:18 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As everyone knows Napster is gonna start blocking copywrited dongs on...wednesday I think. Well, this is a program (the company is based in Canada, so no one can touch em) that'll convert the song names into pig latin, and then you download them like that, and through the program convert them back to normal (I think that's how it goes). Well, it only works if everyone starts converting thier songs, so if you use napster download it at napcameback.com. It's kinda cool.

You might think they'll get caught and they'll start blocking those files, ut they say if that happens they'll change it and the program will update itself.....

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on March 12, 2001]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.145.167.199

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05