my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Why I hate Canada

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Why I hate Canada
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-19-2000 08:43 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As many of you may have noticed I have a bizarre and down right dangerous obsession with the complete downfall of Canada and all it's culture. Here's why. For one, canadians act as if there like us, just a little colder. But there not. There kind of like us, but there not really. It's like were Star Wars, and there Battlestar Gallatica, it's just not right. They live in our neighborhood, there quiet, there dog never barks, they keep there gutters clean, all in all they're good neighbors. Then everyone is surprised when they find a **** load of dead bodies in the attic. Everyone but Scooby and his gang, they suspected canada the entire time. I'm Scooby damnit. They have "boxing day", but it's actually a ceremonial day where they kidnap Alaskans and make them into "Canadian Bacon". They dance around a fire with loin clothes and sing Brian Adams songs. It's scary. And what about hockey, failed Alaskan boxing day experiments. They kidnap them and do genetic testing and turn them into big retards with mullets. These are just some reasons to hate canadians, you can form your own opinions, or you can let them brainwash you. Don't buy maple syrup, for the love of god don't watch the NHL, and if you live in Michigan, New York, or Alaska, keep your doors locked at all times. Keep on fighting the good fight, and always BLAME CANADA.

------------------
You know what they say, laughter is the best mexican

[Edited 1 times, lastly by bean on December 19, 2000]

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.52.249
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 12-20-2000 01:06 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DUDE leave NHL outta this!!! Its just as much an american sport now as it is Canadian...******* a dude Why you gotta bring hockey into this

Yea but Canada is the unwanted neighbors...and a weird thing...do you know they gank our military...like we give them supplies and sometimes troops...how gay is that?

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.8
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-20-2000 10:58 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We don't give them troops, we let them use ours, but we can't give away our citizens, stupid ass.

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.31.227.121
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 12-20-2000 01:25 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dumb **** you know what I meant...

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.142
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 12-20-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Canada the place isn't that bad, I wish I could say the same for the people.

------------------
Dash Rendar Is not dead!!!!

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.143.5.99
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-20-2000 10:31 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's funny when Ani and Bob curse at each other. My I suggest my favorite new home made curse word, SHITIOT. And, everything about Canada reeks of crapitude. The land and the people. All of them except the kids in the hall.

------------------
You know what they say, laughter is the best mexican

[Edited 1 times, lastly by bean on December 20, 2000]

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.32.183.64
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 12-21-2000 12:10 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dash...Canada the place is just about as bad as the people Its TOO cold their...not cool....

AND HOCKEY IS STILL DA SHIZNIT!!!

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.32

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05