my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » On Location....again...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: On Location....again...
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-13-2000 03:22 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm Jefferson Mall....fun. Tight ass little computers, chessy ass keyboards....sooo...you guys need to poooost!!!

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 63.210.150.78
bean

Gov. of the Phar Side

Member # 86

posted 12-13-2000 06:21 PM     Profile for bean   Author's Homepage   Email bean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your Jefferson mall. I could have sworn it was a big building of some sort. Those computers are okay, but they have quite possibly the shittiest mouses/ keyboard touch screeen thingys, and they filter everything, and it takes like 45 minutes just to figure out how to CHECK YOUR DAMN E-MAIL !!! JESUS CHRIST I HATE THE MALL, AND THE KINGDOM, AND SCHOOL, AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY, AND MY FRIENDS, AND THIS SLOW ASS COMPUTER !!!! Oh, im sorry, anyway those computers are okay.

------------------
OUCH !! I think I bent my wookie

Posts: 54 | From: Louisville, Kentucky /Downtown coolsville, population-me | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.53.140
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-13-2000 08:27 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TYPO, geez.

The only thing good aout those computers are they're fast. They don't even have a lil address bar.

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.31.224.217

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05