my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » eeeeeeewwww

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: eeeeeeewwww
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-19-2000 05:47 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today in Spanish class, there was this girl, and she has contacts and she told me she lost one, in her eye. So the guy next to me said lemme see, so she held open her eye, and I said I think I see it. And she said "really?", and I said "move your eye around" and she did and suddenly i saw it (it was nasty, all rolled up and shit) and I screamed "I see it!!" and this was during someones presentation. Well, me her and the guy next to me got thrown outta class, so we walked around in the halls for a lil bit...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.33.70.76
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 10-20-2000 09:54 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha. I think things that have to do with the eyeball are sick. Like when someone flips theyre eyelid. I start screaming and running for dear life. And the though of a paper cut on youre eyeball always forces itself in my mind and i start to get sick and my eye starts twitching.

------------------
I know why you wanna hate me, Now I know why you wanna hate me...cause hate is all the worlds even seen lately!!!

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.20.147.59
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-20-2000 10:27 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know how ya feel. I was watching one of those Real Life ER shows on TLC the other day and this lady came in and she had been in a car wreck. She had like a hole in her eye and it was bleeding, and she was going into labor. So they had to make sure she didn't push, I guess her eye woulda just...popped. I think they got the baby out, then fixed her eye. It was nasty...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on October 20, 2000]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 38.31.227.60

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05