my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Tek-Phin requests a favor....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Tek-Phin requests a favor....
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-07-2000 09:51 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok...I need all of youre help. The other night i was at JediNetwork and i was in #sith and i was expressing my dislike for Windu. And since he's an IRCop, he was watching th conversation without being in the room and he came in and banned meNow I think that one should be alowed to express theyre opinions. Ive been going to JediNetwork for over a year. If you guys could go and ask Windu if he would allow me back on. All of you please. The more requests, the more pressure he has to unbann me. Thanks friends,

------------------
Oh, and in case I dont see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.197.5
Windu

Member # 0

posted 09-07-2000 10:59 PM     Profile for Windu   Email Windu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People are more than welcome to express their opinions, even negative opinions about me, and I'm definitely NOT watching conversations from outside of rooms.

The problem is that in your "over a year" of chatting at JediNetwork, you have been banned from the server at least twice that I'm aware of, for good reasons. The only reason you've been there at all in the past few months is because I was nice enough to unban you. The same thing goes for D_E_A_T_H. You were both given several chances, by ME personally, and you repaid that by swearing about me and insulting me, all because I threatened to punish you for doing something wrong. Since you were both there ONLY because of my kindness, as you had both done things to deserve banning, what do you think happens when that kindness runs dry? You both need to grow up or you'll never survive in the real world.

You can request all the pressure to remove the ban that you want, but that's just going to make the situation worse. If I decide to unban you, it'll be by my own choice, and out of the kindness of my heart. Don't hold your breath.

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 64.20.81.227
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-07-2000 11:02 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
P.S. Any editing of Windu's reply done by someone other then Windu is forbidden. Anyone who edits it will get his/her face beat in with a yoda stick by yours truly...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.133
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-08-2000 08:10 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Windu man speaks....um...I gots respects for da man so I would never edit his message...but I think I know who you think would.

Uh...no offense Tek but you were asking for trouble doing that. Same with D_E_A_T_H you and him are always pushing it to far and saying stuff not needed.

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.121
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-08-2000 08:13 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Windu..the two other times you said i got banned were both misunderstanidings. The first time, i was new to the server and thought it was RPG so i roleplayed constantly until T'Bone banned me. The second we were all talking about what we wanted to do to Chitwood and i said we should light his house on fire. Then T'Bone banned me again. Please unban me. Ive made friends there over time. If you unban me ill never....ever do anything wrong again.

------------------

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.113.231
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-08-2000 08:16 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh..and might i add every time you told me to stop something...i stopped. I came in with a clone, you banned me and told me not to..i stopped. You told me to stop telling people to come to #sith....I stopped. Every single gosh-darnes time you told me to stop doing something.i stopped.

------------------

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.113.231
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-08-2000 08:22 PM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bob, what do you mean i asked for it and i was pushing it? And i wouldnt change Windu's message. I do have SOME respect to for him..weve gotten along in the past. I thought you and me were buds man!

------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-08-2000 08:43 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tek, some people don't catch on quick, and I'm trying to offend you at all, but if you don't see what Windu wants and doesn't want out of you, so maybe you shouldn't be there. Obviously he has had to ask you to stop doing things a lot, but...ya know, if you keep doing things that aren't wanted you get banned.

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on September 08, 2000]

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.175
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-08-2000 08:55 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tek I mean nothing against you but you and D_E_A_T_H were pushing it. You have been banned numerous times for things you shouldn't have done. Thats all I'm gonna say...

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.121
R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 09-08-2000 09:57 PM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmmm.....was that with a yoda stick or yoda with a stick............or was it just yoda himself bashing your brains out?

------------------
R2 thePOD

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 166.62.175.219
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-08-2000 10:02 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a YODA STICK

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.175
R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 09-08-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gotta buy me one of those

------------------
R2 thePOD

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 166.62.175.219
Windu

Member # 0

posted 09-08-2000 11:25 PM     Profile for Windu   Email Windu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, I wasn't thinking of either of those times. I was more referring to the time you were harassing Fish on chat and via E-mail. I agree that you stopped doing what I told you to not do, but thats not the point. The point is, after all I did for the both of you, you repaid me by publicly insulting me, insulting the server, and in general, being ungrateful jackasses. That chat server exists because someone pays a good chunk of money to keep it going, and if you can't appreciate it, theres really no reason you should be there.
Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 216.67.113.177
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-09-2000 12:16 AM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Windu, i never harrassed Fish, nmy whole time there ive only said one or two things to him. I have to admit ive known of alot of things that D_E_A_T_H has done to get banned.
I havent. Ive made a few minor mistakes but I fixed them. And again Windu im sorry for insulting you but i was a little ticked of becuase i had big plans for #sith. And im not rying to call you a liar Windu, but if you werent watching the chat from outside the room, how did you know we were insulting you? I said some stuff i didnt mean. Ive been friendly to you in the past. So that proves i dont hate. And i am thankful for you unbanning me those two times Dont think im not. I apologize

------------------

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.114.148
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-09-2000 12:17 AM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and by the way when did i insult the server?

------------------

Posts: 100 | From: Chicago Illinois U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 209.254.114.148
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-09-2000 12:29 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tek, yes you need to defend yourself, but you apologize and then attack. Bad strategic move on your part. and R2 I'll give ya one on your birthday!!

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.125
TekPhin

Lord of the Sith

Member # 53

posted 09-09-2000 01:05 AM     Profile for TekPhin   Author's Homepage   Email TekPhin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know it was, but i got to tell it as it is,

------------------

R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 09-09-2000 04:28 PM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, Phin you're only getting yourself in deeper, I'd stop now while you're still in single digit negatives.

------------------
R2 thePOD

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 166.62.175.178
R2

Dictator

Member # 121

posted 09-09-2000 04:31 PM     Profile for R2   Author's Homepage   Email R2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks anakin, i can't wait to see it in the mail

------------------
R2 thePOD

Posts: 4 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 166.62.175.178

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05