my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » General Discussion   » Role Playing Requests

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Role Playing Requests
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 07-24-2000 02:57 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, thanks to Anakin for getting us off that site, and thanks to R2 for being so open minded. Now onto what I needed to say.

The Role Playing picks up from the old site, not starting new or anything like that. Also, would Sorben Tarnus and Gravin Dark please contact me ASAP whether it be E-mail or AIM. My AIM is XlDarth WickedlX and those are lowercase L's not uppercase i's.

Thank you, I just needed to talk to you guys about some stuff.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.210
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 07-24-2000 06:24 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also, what I am in dire need of is Fey'lya, Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, and Anakin Solo. Anyone who reads this and knows anyon of those characters truly well please oh please register their names and join in the fun. I really really really need a Luke Skywalker at the moment. Then of course a bunch of Jedi!

And we need New Republic, and Imperial people, and Bounty Hunters and smugglers! Heh, basically everyone! So please join if you want to have a great time!

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.210
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 07-29-2000 03:53 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK more Jedi are needed at the moment...and the current story just try and follow my lead...its pretty much a threat in the temple...as simple as I make it sound Lets make it complicated!

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.118

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05