my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Sid Tork

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Sid Tork
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-18-2002 09:44 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Name: Sid Tork

History:

I, Sid was born upon the land that Count Dooku was born. I was graced with the ability to behold a high molo(edit) at a young age, which was granted to be taken into account when I was on a travel with my family to the acedemy. As I remember, my mother and father were linked to them, in the form of caring expiremental clonage for the Jedi if they were to be whipped out by anything, or conquered. This came as unsuccesfully, because the leaders, my mom and father when I was shipped to the Jedi Academy began their form as Senators. They fell in their plan, and only became right hand men. They had already went to school for both scienitific study, and govermental ability at a young age, so they were expirenced in both.

Later in my life, after my 8th birth day, I began my training under my great padawnae teacher, known as Yurina. He was very friendly, but was very stern at times, as I was very confident in my own ability. As I grew, my abilities did too, and when I came to my birthday of age 15, I was nearly prepared to become a Jedi Knight, if it wasn't for the idea's of my Master, who I had secertly knew I could defeat. I believed the Council also knew this, as I had became a outlaw after the evil mission that we went on.

We came into a job as spies for the Republic, and to sprout to the outer realm where we were to search for a uncoming trouble that was supposedly to be coming. when venturing within the building upon the planet of Yuiddle, the land of Yoda's decent, where it was to happen, we found that parts of the planet had been incrested with craters, but near the civilization. My master was quickly attacked when finding of this by two ships, and thrown down by the lasers that scaved his legs. I rushed toward the ship, with a strong mount of anger and destroyed of the wings, with my lightsaber, I had built years back. When the sprouting orgasm came out the topping of the ship, they traveled quickly toward my master. They grasped about him, and rushed before i had the ability to catch up.

Day's later, as I accumilated my life amoungst the Yuiddle Creatures, I found in a message from these animals the bones of my master. I traveled quickly with the lightsaber that held within the skeleton hand, and began my strike evily upon my advesaries. I destroyed of them furriously, crumpeling them within my grasp every chance I could. I kill the whole civilization and returned with the skeleton, and was supposedly have killed my master. Before I could become a Knight, I was outlawed as a Jedi, but I secretly stole my lightsaber, and my padawane teacher in his memory, and from then on, I only kept my eye on the Jedi world.

I went back to Yuiddle, where I stayed for many years until I got word from a messager of the situation going on Courcant, and Yavin, and around other planets. I ventured to find that a weird invasion was in process, and attained my great friend from the Yuiddle command, D1-R2, and rushed ahead. I had attainted the language of the Yuiddle, so I had hte secret of attaching my technological transmission of language & sound reaction.

I accumilated parts around space to attack the land, and now I am on my way to destroy of their power, and to attain my family...

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 04:33 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Update

Sid has rescentally been captured within the grasp of the man known as Admiral Actar. In his grasp, he and his two campanions at the moment are in lockage, and are both devising a plan to escape, and even be able to grasp Sid's lightsaber back..

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-03-2002 12:24 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After being sent as an exile to the deserted and altogether horrible planet of Kessel, Sid died due to suffocation--although untapped Force-abilities should have allowed him to remain alive and call for help.
Posts: 979 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e