my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Shawn Petrolu

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Shawn Petrolu
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 06-03-2002 05:45 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shawn Petrolu, Shayla Stargazer Petrolu's twin, is a fully trained Jedi Master. Frequently away on missions, he was unaware that his sister had been taken from the Praxeum until the jolt came through the Force. Feeling obligated, Shawn has remained on assignment but may soon become involved in seeking out his sister. Shawn is truly unaware of the drastic changes that Shayla has undergone, and when he becomes aware of them he will struggle with letting Shayla go, let alone with what he will do when the inevitable confrontation with his twin occurs.
Shawn is short with dark blonde hair and blue-green eyes like Shayla's. He's fairly muscularly built, but prefers using his negotiating skills over any sort of lightsaber or hand to hand fighting to deal with enemies. However, Shawn is very talented in the lightsaber arts. The only weapon he carries is his green-bladed lightsaber.

Shawn is the older of the two twins.

[ 02-24-2019 03:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 146.201.32.191
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 02-24-2019 03:50 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More on Shawn:

He is one of last remaining Jedi, at least of active stock anyway. He has travailed through much- he has awareness of and experience with the Sith- the race, and not the Dark Jedi that most of the Galaxy associates with the term. He is generally kind, compassionate, and patient...

...but he is also a quite capable Jedi Master who is now well informed regarding matters well beyond the known galaxy and the Force.

He and his twin sister, Shayla, are gifted Force Healers.

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e