my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » Star Wars: The Force Awakens

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 04-16-2015 08:38 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oooh oooooh ooooh I'm so excited! What does everyone think of the newest trailer?

The Force Awakens Trailer

[ 04-16-2015 08:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-17-2015 05:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've not seen the trailer yet, and try to avoid anything about the movie. I want to go into it FRESH!!!

Looking forward to it, too, of course!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 184.63.109.215

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05