my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Rain: Growth of the Rose Peddles

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Rain: Growth of the Rose Peddles
Shidima Alkin

Broken Back Button

Member # 346

posted 09-18-2002 01:12 AM     Profile for Shidima Alkin   Author's Homepage   Email Shidima Alkin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shidima leaned back in his Natural Guri Stinger Model. The blue tinted windows covering his passenger seat in the enormous model allowed the Assasinator to contemplate about what he would do when raising off the ground. He knew who was to go after first, Graysith. She seemed like the hardest target out of them all, as she wasn't as extremely public as Admiral Actar. Difficulty was always the way to go to start for him, and he only had a few leads to go on.

One was one through a person named Galen Danner, a public name by anyone who got their works from Eagle Enterprise as he did. It was one of the only ones that carried the teal blue collar along with the dark blue tinted window on the covering of the pilot.

This idea seemed to be the only way, she he would have to attempt to accomplish by getting to her, Galen Danner who seemed to be the sister of Jharmeen Jhin'Dar from some research some of the Naboo Spies had caculted. Clicking a few buttons the ship was manually set to lift off the surfac eand head into the heavens for an entrance into one of his two missions. Gradually progressing off the surface as the boosters of his ship burned immensly, showcasing the strenght and power of the ship itself. Then abruptly it burned into the heavens, blazing thorugh leaving a seam of smoke as a trail. Orbiting in the system of Naboo, his fingers began running along the control panel, preparing a communicational linkage with one of the officals of the Eagle Enterprise for a covnersation.

Waiting a few seconds, he lingered back patiently in his seat, calmy & mentally prepared for the entrance of a figure on the hologramic screen system. A conversation indeed was to soon begin, he could feel it sizzering in his bones. Or that could have simply been the chill of space, knowing that your all alone-and no one can hear your cries..

"Hmph, Im not scared of anything.."

[ 09-18-2002 01:17 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shidima Alkin ]

--------------------

"I believe in life as only a road to death, so what do I think death is. Haha, I tricked you with that one didn't it. I do it every time with the people I kill, so bow down and kiss the floor, punk!"-Shidima Alkin

Posts: 9 | From: I Scatter, no real location | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-18-2002 11:27 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is no need for two threads here. The other thread you started only has one post in it. Put this post in there as well.

[ 09-18-2002 11:28 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05