my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Planet Bliss

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Planet Bliss
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-03-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.angelfire.com/tn/jedicouncil2/planeta.html

Anyone that ever role plays or needs any sort of information I would happily like to greet you to this site which hodsl a great amount of informations on many systems, sectors and planets itself. They go far beyond the talk in Star Wars the movies, and hold many of the Expansion Book Information, or maybe all. I'll just give you an example...

Druckenwell:

Located in the Mid-Rim, Druckenwell is an industrialized, overpopulated urban world run by corporate guilds. Druckenwell's crowded cities are divided by wide oceans, and almost all of the planet's available land has been developed. Therefore, great care has recently been taken to reduce the risk of pollution and to protect the planet's few remaining resources. Druckenwell's 9.3 billion people are mostly workers for the planet's massive corporations who live in its congested metropolises. The strictly planned cities have specific zones for different worker classes-- blue-collar districts, business offices, industrial areas, and a few pleasant parks and gardens for the corporate elite. Druckenwell's strict population laws specify that no couples may marry until they can prove their fiscal independence. The city of Il Avali includes Happy's Landing tavern and the I'att Armament complex, where a personal shielding device to protect stormtrooper armor from blaster fire was developed. When Imperial Moff Eisen Kerioth tried to claim the energy shield as his own invention just prior to the Battle of Yavin, Tinian I'att (young heiress of the I'att Corporation) escaped with the shielding device components and fled Druckenwell with the help of Twilit Hearth's musical band. Tinian's lover Daye Azur-Jamin managed to destroy the I'att Armament complex and its Imperial invaders, but was almost killed in the effort. Druckenwell is also home to the corporate offices for SGI Systems Inc., a major producer of black-market assassin droid components. Sometime after the Battle of Yavin, Imperial officials nationalized SGI Systems along with several other droid corporations, giving them control of the Mid-Rim droid market.

[ 09-03-2002 12:23 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05