my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Kessel's Death Grasp

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Kessel's Death Grasp
Sid

Member # 228

posted 07-02-2002 12:31 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I laid motionless upon the ground, placing my hand over my mouth, with the slightest amount of ability to still breath. It had been minutes past the exiting of Entaris, and now I was exit my own life. Nothing could save me, not even the Jedi of Ghost could inhabit my body, and overwhelm me with the power of a True Jedi, as that would be completely unlogical.

I laid there, a few seconds before my consciousness and breath was taken away by the dusty land, staring to the heavens that were clouded by the winds that carried the sand.

Consciousness aburptly was taken from me, and I laid there in the middle of the once mining feild, and life was grasped...

[ 07-02-2002 12:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9

All times are CT  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05