my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Space's Realm

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Space's Realm
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-03-2002 07:34 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He laid in space, leaning against his seat in a thoughtful manner about the situation he had placed himself in. Nothing helpful came out of the trip, and now he was left with no one as a partner. His force under the Gungan's had pretty much wared off, and he had no control of Naboo.

"Bwah!" He said, placing his finger upon the brackets of buttons the enabled to create a sheild amoungst his ship. Going through the few names, he went ot th emost powerful, as he might have been folowed. Placing his finger upon the sheild button, which was hued in white, it flashed about him. Its strong blue static flared out from the opening flaps, and covered his ship in its powerful aura.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 07-03-2002 07:38 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
In the far distance of Lumbia's ship, yet another starship positioed itself, lingering between the gleaming stars. Motionless amoung them, a sheild was exposed, in its dark, crystal blue hue about him, sheilding him from adversaity that could simply flare from out of nowhere.

Leaning within the ship, was the Jedi known as Ahmad, snuggled under the sheets in his bed, resting for the days ahead.

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-02-2002 04:51 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia opened his eyes, slowly darting them toward the being shining before him. His teeth cringed with hatred, feeling the sparkling aura of an adversary within his vacinity. This type of hatred toward the being was unspeakable, for he had broken through his clutches on Naboo. Placing his fingers in a curl along the cockpit navagational rod, he blazed forward.

Pressing his fingers aaginst the button atop, he began shotting numerous times in a vigorous fashion. Hitting on number of occasions, the ship exploded, throwing the metal materail outward from the core of the explosives. A humanoid arm deperated from the body within the cockpit of his adversary, and blood could be seen drenching against the metal that floated within space.

"Naboo...I shall conquer you."

He departed from that area, moving toward where he resided before, Naboo.

((OOC:Follow Lumbia to Light of Rebellion Peace.))

[ 08-02-2002 05:14 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05