my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Light of Rebellions

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Light of Rebellions
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-02-2002 05:13 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Space; a cool void of life, weilding the many planets that clump together in many regions. The Regions seperated by names such as the Outer Rim, filled with unspeakable mystery, and lifestyles that exclude the breath of the Republic of Imperail life. The planets that only take in the oxygen of different sources of goverment, but always not one of freedom. Next, following down the chain is the Mid Rim of the galaxy, filled with the less mysterious glow upon their planets knowledge. Conquered by the Center of the Galaxy, no matter what type of goverment. If it was centered around the Imperail, the Mid Rim would be conquered by it. Tangled in the strings lik epuppets by the few planets that subside in the Core. Finally to the center of all problems, the Core. A very protective region, filled at amny tiems by the New or Old Republic, and lately by the Imperail life. A region of universal knowledge, from the Outer Rim to the Mid. Everyone stares at them, without hesitation for an explaination for the situation that goes on within the galaxy. The Core, the Center-the main attraction to the void of stares that go on forward and backward for enternal life.

Within the void that spreads for unspeakable rates of measurement, their is one Dark Jedi, planning an action that could very well tangle the galaxies life, including even the region of beyond, known as the Outer Rim. The question is will he accomplish this goal, or will someone blockade his one-man army of power? This answer could only be told if watched carefully at the actions of the man, as one little movement could flicker the wrong.

Lumbia: A young Dark Jedi, filled with hatred to what could only be catergoized as his past, but yet he can be seen on many occasions drenched in what could only be part of his expirence in his past. This youthful dark coated man sits, motionless within his chair, staring at the smashing coloration of the planet bellow, filled with many natural resources, and lush life. A planet tangled within the strings of the Core, known to many as Naboo.

The motionless stoned creature took a sudden action, throwing his hood back-enabling his eye sight to draw out the whole region about him. The coool wind that splatters about his being from the air conditioning, and cold feeling of burn within his eyes, injected like a needle from his soul. The youth grimaced, tearing through his sollide, attractive features. Speeding toward the surface, he heads toward the foundation of ancient life, where a Dark Jedi long before him one resided for his marriage with one of pure love in her heart. A shelter colored with the water around it, playing ring-around the rosey with the small island.

Gradually imprinting the belly of his ship upon the valleys behind the sheltering, placed with many creatures-enjoying the days of their life. Playing immaturely with each other, and feeding on the grass that threw the aroma of lush into the nose of Lumbia as he steped upon the ramp-heading out into the region. Walking about the grass, a feel of joy came over his dark essence, that clouded the senses that normally be immense upon the planet, for anyone could be spying on his movements.

He sat down within the bundle of grass, staring at the shelter before him, twirling his once grim lips, inton one of a smile. Happiness flooded him, like the rain that fell about the terrain to create the blossoming flowers. Tearing a flower from its root slowly, he placed it softly against his noise, staring out at the valley's waterfall, observing with the keen sense of happiness.

"I am back..." He simply stated, as he fell back into a laying position upon the bundle of flowers.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05