my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Dinla, Attack, Partnership-Oh My!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dinla, Attack, Partnership-Oh My!
Sid

Member # 228

posted 07-02-2002 01:01 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I slowly ran my fingers along my face, curling my fingers into a fist, and throwing back my dark blue hair, and stared thorugh the glass window before me, out into the stars that sparkled in the enternal night of space. A unchartable time of day, that in which told of times of day upon every planet. The exposure of night, with the sparkling, dazzle of space excereting its image through the heavens that abruptly vanished.

"The Dazzlin-" My clear, soft voice was abruptly cut off by a gnashing hit with a laser, excereting minor damage to the edge of the craft. My eyes whirled back, going through the cockpit windows to capture a glance of the homer of the attack.

My eyes came upon the adversary, a craft shaded in a dark green, and white, and shaped as a Old Republic Jedi Starship, but heavily altered by large amount of shots.

"Why'd you get me into that crap with the Admiral!" A femine voice went excorting its way through the panel of the intercom.

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Dinla

Broken Back Button

Member # 245

posted 07-02-2002 01:14 AM     Profile for Dinla   Author's Homepage   Email Dinla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Dinla grumbled in her seating, as her arms crossed over her breast, and her eyes darted over the scarf that covered her nostrils, and lining of mouth. She grasped the attetion of her enemy, but it was only a matter of time the commencement of realization would strike him, and anger would go gleaming over his eyes.

"I suggest us two go down there, to the planet of.."-She interupted herself, placing her finger upon the panel, inercepting the information upon the green, but building covered planet.-"Thialo."

She awaited his response, wasting the time with her eyes running along the screen of information.

Information Panel: Thialo

The planet of Thialo was first founded, and named by a man known as Prel Turk-Yul, who long ago invested the planet with the blackmarket's lifestyle, much like Nar Hutta. It later became the rivalary of the other side of the galaxies blackmarket booth, creating a large amount of confusion to which place to go to for the greatest of weaponary, and items-along with many other personality grasp or relationships. When the two goverment leaders, who both were of Gang Leads clashed against each other, the turmoil began. After the small battle, and choas Thialo slowly went down on the charts of belief, and wasn't grouped as much. Now, after the death of Jar Hutta, who was certainly the Master mind of Nar Hutta's Success, it has slightly fell even in the columns of population, and growth ecnomoically. Now that the two are back into a balancing, they have grown a small amount of choas going, and seem to be prepared for a small attacking to switch the beliefs once more.

News Today: Thialo

Today, we have prepared for a Gladitor Match on the east coast of the great planet, and on the west their is to be a parade, along with a grouping of many of the large Gangster Clans taking into a talk. They'll be equipted with a large amount of security, so that an assasination may not accure during this talk of the situation between Thialo and Nar Hutta.

"Space to Dinla!" Sid's clear, attractive voice interupted through her read, grasping her attetion. Her lips curled back in a otpisim to his beauitfulness, which she secretly admired, and slowly retained her ability of talking in a firm manner, to cascade this admiring status in which had grown from the interuption.

"Well-yah, lets move it."

--------------------

"You will die...Admiral"-Dinla

"My...my parents grave is upon that planet!"-Dinla

Posts: 9 | From: HelllishLand | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Sid

Member # 228

posted 07-02-2002 01:19 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My head shoke in unapproval to her unmistakable unattetion, and slowly casted my way downward upon the planet. We besided each other, gaurding one another from interception, or attack that could proticipate upon the planet's landing, such as this one. Thus, we seperate, going into the small landing bay's that had opened up for the preperation of our comfortable landing. Placing the long wings into the surface, my eyes reached forward, in a thorough fashion, and catched a firm expression with the furrow of my eyebrows. My fingers ran along the panel, and the steel hoods went clanking down, locking over the front window, and I exited the premises.

Walking out into the small bar that linked to the landing bay, I meet with Dinla there, where I leaned against the counter staring at her as she came over.

"So, what is it that you wanted?

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

Dinla

Broken Back Button

Member # 245

posted 07-02-2002 01:27 AM     Profile for Dinla   Author's Homepage   Email Dinla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The underside of her foot; sole, pressed against the layered floor, as her head came to a lowering, and her words went into a small murmur of speech, hiding of what she wanted to say:

"I want you dead." She muttered under her breath, as she stared down and played-off the introduction of the confrotation as a thoroughly thoughtful process. She clutched her finger, as she clashed her emotions with her thoughts, and threw her eyes up at him, and the green gems that were loaded within her eye lids shined to the left.

The two crystals held captive of the image of a large human male, staring toward the two in a curious fashion. Turning her head around, she affectionally threw her scarf over, revealing her lower facail features, which where impressivally arousable, and pressed her lips agains the Youthful Warrios. Her eye balls were drenched over by the thin layer of skin, known as the skin lids, and tilted her head slowly to the side. Her body lingered inward, and her hands ran slowly along her chest, as a suprisement shined over the face of Sid.

Pulling back, see saw the man slowly taking a step away from the situation in a show of disapproval, and furiousity.

"Wha-What was that for?" Sid questioned in a obvious puzzledment as he nearly fell downward, and it would have happened if it weren't for the seat that he sat upon.

"Dont get all worked-up; it was only to anger this other guy."

--------------------

Sid

Member # 228

posted 07-02-2002 01:34 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My face began to boil with anger, as I could feel the heating blood run into my face, and steam like a hot summer day upon the planet of Naboo. My fingers curled back, and I stared at her and my eyebrows furrowed in the frame of horiziontal.

"First you pull me down to a planet, and Second you only pull me down to use me!" My voice steamed out, exclimating in the formation of great, firm, umbrage.

I grasped the edge of her shirt, pulling her up slowly, as all the physchical force within me began to pump like th eengine within a craft.

"No-No its not like that." Her hands waved back in forth in disapproval, as her head went along with the action of movement. She frowned tremendiously, showcasing her disagreement.

I placed her down, and my furrowed eyebrows decreased to an expression of calmness, and my head slowly drenched down. My thought process began to slow down, and the anger off boiling redness upon my face decreased dramatically.

"Im..Im sorry." I simply announced.

--------------------

Dinla

Broken Back Button

Member # 245

posted 07-02-2002 01:47 AM     Profile for Dinla   Author's Homepage   Email Dinla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Her head deceased to a lower level, as her countenance bared her solemness. Her fist clinched, as her mind boggled with the emotions that had swarmed through her heart, and soul. She was urging her way, by heart to touch-kiss, even hold him, but her mind had reclined this action for the longest-even though she was unmistakenablly prepared to kill him at the same estate.
She looked up, and her eyes grew more intense, and violent by the second, and only sharper in both angles, by her eyebrows furrowing downward into the lids.

"We must become partners. We are both after the same thing, it'd only be logical."

--------------------

Sid

Member # 228

posted 07-02-2002 01:56 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My eyes shot up in a suprisement, as I stared at her, my head cocked to the side. A thought tweaked in my head, as I believed something intresting was at the core of this conversation, and latest comment.

She-She likes me.

I noted within my brain, as my lips curled back, and I placed my hand softly upon her's and my eyes churned with a chacoling fire, that steamed like the fire in a oven. My warmness transmitting through her flesh, warming her body, right before a large slap clashed against my face. I stummbled to the side in suprisement, as I slowly turned my eyes back at her.

"What was that for!" I questioned.

--------------------

All times are CT  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05