my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » The Secrets of the Sith

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Secrets of the Sith
Checko_Jedi

unregistered

posted 06-28-2002 12:28 PM       Edit/Delete Post
OOC: Hey im the new guy just wanted to brake the ice with you guys by starting a new RP you dont have to do anything if you dont like it...

Two men walk to the door way of a large tempale. "Master do you really think we can do this?" said the man on the right. "Allways bleave in your self my padawan," The man on the laft looked to the right, "Try to be more mindfull, Kuna." "Yes, master..." Kuna looked at his master. They took down the hood of there robes. Kuna was a man with brown hair. His masters name was Ente-Hent, he had brown hair too. "This old Sith temple should have some clues about them," Ente looked around. "Master come here," Kuna was in a cornor of the room looking at a half of a lightsaber, "It looked like a lightsaber, master. But it looks recent." "Thats odd..." Ente walked away hopeing hed find more. They came into a large room with writing on the wall. It was too dark to see. There was a suden grown in the distense. "Master did you hear that?" Kuna looked at Ente. "Over here I heard it," Ente walked over to a cornor. "Uhhh..." It was a man it looked like a jedi. "Are you alright?" Ente went to tend to his arm witch had been cut off. "There...alive..." The man died right there. There was a rumble of rockes that fell from the sealing. The two jedi pulled out the light sabers.

Logged: 24.196.238.50

All times are CT  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05