my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Report of Empire...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Report of Empire...
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-18-2002 09:21 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ship skied through the space, blazing through the stars glistered, welcoming them the fine, smooth dark black ship of slick statured to a new, spacey world of darkness. The darkness of the vortex, and shine of the white, eye gazing shimmering stars that shined in the nights of many planets.

As the black ship burned through the shine of the darkness, sounds of conversation rustled within the boundaries of the craft as it came into view of a planet.

"And where exactly are we going, Xaruka." Za'in questionally stated, as he walked toward the back of his shp, with a more house sheltering atmopshere within those chambers.

"We are reporting to the New Republic of the Sith, and their dangers to the Jedi Knights and their opporation." He stated, in a clear, and procise voice as he came to a tilting lean against a wall, with his head beading down as he concentrated in a meditating fashion to himself.

The ship blazed over yet another planet, with a hyper speed effect of it, as if it was going to war, or a battle. Footsteps beaded within, with Xaruka pacing back and forth, thinking to himself of what he was going into. He had been unknown Jedi for years, that seemingly vanquished in the early ages of his carrer as a Jedi Knight, and not a Padawane; but the fact of the matter was that he might not known as a Jedi Knight at all for the abrupt vanishing of him.

"Sir, would you mind me asking...exactly what happened in your past." Za'in ran his words like a wall, blocking the new Padawane Teacher in his footsteps, with his eyes darting toward his new found student with a sense of anger burning in his crisp blue eyes. His brood, 28 humanly like features rose to a keen sense of outrage, with his eyes widening and his mouth turning into a serious frown.

"M.....My past..."

[ 05-18-2002 09:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-19-2002 02:11 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ship pulled up over the regin of Naboo , with the clanking footsteps growing inside the boundaries of the slick ship that grew closer, and closer.

"My past..you say?" Xaruka stated, his eyes beaming toward his Padawane, with a calm, yet angered sense to them. Thoughts boiled within his brain, as he clapsed his hand down into a fist.

"I was the first of Yoda's students. Long ago, when I was only a 60 year old, in my young ages." The young featured man, with the age nearly beyond Yoda, brought his eyes down at his apprentance.

"Yes, I am very old, but you can see my race ages alot different then others, specially humans." Xaruka wondered his lips on, to continue the story of his past, and the truimphs and other situations.

"Yoda taught me many things inthe force, that I carried on after I left the Jedi, when the first war of the Sith came. I didn't believe I could stand up against them, so I ventured off into the distances; but before that time I had many missions that I always came out winning. I never made a single mistake, other then when I was a padawane of Yoda. I once was faced witha crisis of guarding a princess...and I had to fight many soldiers. I truimphed like always, which made me a very confident Jedi, who couldn't handle the trails of defeat against a Sith, and that is why I ran away."

Xaruka stared at the ceiling of the ship, as it reached donw, heading into the depths of the Yavin Base, where they would report of the Empire's deeds, and ideas. Also they'd attempt to destroy of the woman that Za'in had meet in a battle, in which he'd be taught how to use a lightsaber better, and other methods of training.

With a day passing on Naboo, they reported to all the old army men of Otoh Gunga, so that they'd somehow conquer this power of the reborn Empire.
OOC:This will all continue in the Outlawed Training,

[ 05-19-2002 02:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9

All times are CT  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05