my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Racail Annihilation: Poetry

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Racail Annihilation: Poetry
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 11:28 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Note: this will deal with certain portions of AFrican American Discrimination, and the evil of it...so if your the one ot be racist, or disagree with certain type of topics, I believe you should run out this thread as fast as possible and never look back as I could fire a bullet through your skull if your not careful. Lol j/k, so follow on if your not one of those people.....

Black Annihilation is here;
The bodies hit the grassy green surface, left lifeless with cuts and bruises, allowing the inflamed blood to burn to the surface, as the race vanquished into extinct.
The moon observed in awe, with its lips curving in a downward hump, wrinkles held at the edge of the lips, distressfully awaiting the end of the painful tragic.
The killers where all, and all where to be killed, life was full of fear, and all where ill.
Pain was only a game.
Children pouted, as happiness was unknown in this tragic world, filled with flames

Black Annihilation is here;
Hit after hit, bang after bang, sounds of great pain; sounds of life when thrown away.
Runs from the enemy, as the enemy was themselves, everyone was suicidal, everyone was untame.
Running the streets with fear, tears in eyes as the feel another attack coming.
Even one could be safe at home, everyone torn with tears.
Life was no more for these warriors, and dire beings that lived in the god’s light and darkness.
Chop after Chop, scream after scream, beheaded, not able to achieve their dreams.
Why was it all the same?
Stand still, stand with the deadly chill...
What is it..the Grim Reaper?
One Kill, After another.
My, how the death grasp steals...
Life filled with a shiver and chill.....

DESTRUCTION!
The explosion dropped down, and BOOM!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!
They cringed in tremendous fear, and fell to their black fate.
Vanishing to the depths of darkness.
A trail remained.
Soppy blood oozed through space, stars of brightness now blood stained

No longer was "Life" a game...

Annihilation of the Black Race.......

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05