my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Yoda's First Padawane Returns....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Yoda's First Padawane Returns....
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-18-2002 04:24 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The black light of hte lightsaber blazed over the head of the figure that was shadowed by the darkness, with a sizzling sound of vegences.

Za'in stood there motionlessly, with his eyes keying down upon his opponent, and his eyebrows forming a frown, so that he'd understands who was before him, and who he was fighting.

With one slice, Za'in lept from the blazing fiery blade of destruction, with his finger pushing onto the button of his silver hilted lightsaber, and a blade flew out. The yellow steaming blade flared with his eyes violent, and tense, prepared for the worst, or the best.

Rushing forth, he sliced his blade down, and it crashed upon his enemies, which lead into a quick moving, paced battle with the sizzling bounce of momentum from blade to blade as the continued to fight. Finally it came to a abrupt end, with a movement of the dark enemies hand, throwing his opponent back against the wall.

"You hold a great ability.....but not enough to become a True Jedi." The being stated, with his black garment whittering in the flutter of the wind, with his royal blue eyes piercing through the hood.

Slowly he ran his hand along the side of the brown fabriced hood letting it fall on the backside of his neck, revealing his face. He didn't have a single wrinkled, but had human features, with blonde, spiked hair hanging over his eyes, wiht a muscule frame bulging through his clothing.

"W..Who are you?" Za'in fittingly questioned, as he strolled up to his feet, wiht a bit of a limp.

"I am Xaruka of the Juka race. I was the first padawane of Yoda..."

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-18-2002 05:57 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Yoda?" Za'in confusedly stated, with his hand releasing his lightsaber, and placing it nicely within its holster. A eyebrow rose slowly as he gained his composure, but still lingering from the collision with the wall of his ship.

"The strongest Jedi ever..." Xaruka stated, with his back turning on the young soldier of the lightsaber weild, as he wlkaed toward the wall.

In a flickering moment he remembered Yoda from stories from his old padawane teacher. Yoda was the strongest of them all, and was wiser then any too. The only reason he past away was because of his age, but otherwise he'd rain to this day for the great deeds he did in his earlier carrer and his later. He was a short green thing, with the speed and force ability beyond any Jedi, but his age could easily overwhelm the opponent with pride for believing he had nothing within him to reckon the words "Im the greatest". Yoda.....the king of all Jedi.

"You.....were actually his student?" Za'in asked, with his head tilting back in puzzled, unsolved form, as he took a step forward.

"Yes...I was." Xaruka muttered, whirling himself around, with a curve of his lips. He slowly rose his arms with a fluttering wind pasing through the shivering cold, frigid interior of the ship, throwing the sleeves of Xaruka's tunic upward, with him crossing his arms over his chest.

"And now....you shall be mine." The man, sternly stated with his head arising a bit, proudly stated witn a thunderious aspect of his voice. It seemed as though a shock wave of eletricity burned through Za'in at that moment, with sheer delight, and confusion.

"Me.....Me?"

--------------------

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-18-2002 09:11 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Yes you..." The man stated with his voice wondering, as if escaping back into his brain to include yet another setences in his wording.

"We will be heading off this planet...I will tell you in are venture in space to which we are going...My padawane." He said, with a curve of his lips as he walked slowly into the cockpit and started up teh engine, and blasted into space with a falling thump of Za'in's body against the ground since unprepared and unbalanced; as he was still lingering from the situation of hitting the wall earlier.

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05