my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » A New Sith- part 1

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A New Sith- part 1
mpfett

unregistered

posted 05-05-2002 11:11 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY
FAR FAR AWAY…

A NEW SITH

IN THE MIDST OF A PEACEFULL TIME, A NEW WAR HAS ARISEN BETWEEN THE REBEL ALLIANCE AND A NEWFOUND FOE, THE RED STAR CLAN OF BOSHEEB. WITH A NEW STORY COMES NEW HEROES, AS ANAKIN SKYWALKER THE GRANDSON OF LUKE SKYWALKER AND HIS APPRENTICE OBI-WAN TAKE PART IN A JEDI ELITE SQUAD TO HELP PROTECT TATOONIE, NOW WELL POPULATED FROM BEING OVER RAN, AND STOP THE RISE OF A PROPHESIZED NEW SITH.

Signs of battle cover the crater filled desert of Tatoonie. Where out of the heat waves rises the newly constructed rebel base, Coron 9. Inside the chatter of battle plans are uttered, and Jedi council together in elite squads handpicked from around the world. In one group dubbed, first wave, were Sandra Mandrel, Won Koon, and Sly Fister. In the other group, wave 2 was the best of the best, Cyrix Windu, Jedi master Anakin Skywalker, and apprentice Obi-Wan Skywalker. The group was conversing the upcoming mission that they would embark on, “This could possibly be the most important, dangerous mission in your existence,” Anakin stated.

“I thought this was just a routine scouting mission, we aren’t prepared for a full scale invasion, are we?” Obi-Wan asked.

“We have no choice, the Red Star is demanding that we surrender or they will destroy Endor, and they do have the weapons to do so.

Soon every body, Jedi, pilots, foot soldiers, and commanders gathered for the mission briefing. A man in a Grey military issue uniform, marked with pins of victory, made his way to the holo-map. “Men, this is going to be a very difficult operation, especially since we found out that the Red Star army has assembled a full scale military barricade waiting for us. But still our mission remains the same. You are to infiltrate the command station north of the checking post, and apprehend Darth Herodox, and bring him back…alive.
After the holo report the men started to assemble. The Robot techs activated the Rebel issue Battle Droids, and had them form the front line.

Outside the cargo bay doors opened, as group after group of armed Rebel soldiers poured out of them. Slowly but surely the Jedi elite made their way out into the desert, trailing behind the minions of soldiers and Droids. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan, “do you think your ready for this?” “Do you think you can keep up,” Obi-Wan replied with a grin upon his face.

As they made their way through the desert they could see the buildings, that were overran by the Red Star. There were troops passing out left and right from the heat produced by the Planet’s twin suns. Then troops started tripping over each other as they came across the barricade. There were rows and rows of fully armed Storm Troopers, surrounded by troops on Swoop bikes. The Rebel troops jaws dropped as At-At’s rise out of the heat.

“Are you ready?” Anakin asked Obi-Wan

“I was born ready,” he replied as he laughed.

Then with the rise and fall of a Rebel hand both sides opened fire in a civil war type firefight. Instantly troops from both sides were falling left and right. Then the Jedi made their way onto the battlefield, Lightsabers humming. They ran into the middle of the fray slashing Storm troopers down every which way. Obi-Wan was slashing his way through the fray like a maniac, flipping and swinging spastically, but never missed a single troop. He had a ear to ear grin on his face and stopped to notice a transporter flying over head.

This bronze transporter bared the mark of the Red Star, and had ion cannons strapped to both sides…but it never fired. It landed and it’s bay doors opened and twelve cloaked men exited. The transport flew off, as the cloaked men stood there motionless. They all removed their cloaks and their faces were covered in black wrappings with a mirrored visor over their eyes. They then in synchronized motion reached inside their clothing and pulled out little metal weapons and…

“It can’t be,” Obi-Wan thought to himself. He blinked and looked at the men, all twelve had full blazing red sabers…it was a squad of Sith. With no hesitation they began killing every thing in sight as they made their way to Anakan and the others as Obi-Wan watched in horror.

Sensing his master could be in danger Obi-Wan rushed his way towards Anakin and the others, stopping frequently to cut down groups of Stromtroopers. Anakin was surrounded, but never gave up. “Hang on,” Obi-Wan screamed. Anakin fought with his all but was no match for the Sith, he was nearing a certain death when…Obi-Wan jumped in the way and warded off the Sith, he then made a swift charge slicing through three of the black robed Sith. He picked Anakin up to his feet as they together as a team finished off the rest.

The Jedi stayed behind for a while to catch a breather while the others went on towards the Red Star palace. “You should watch your back next time, you were almost killed back there,” Obi-Wan said. “Obi-Wan, you are my son and a skilled Jedi at that…but I am still you’re master and you are the Padawan. Always remember that,” Anakin stated. Obi Wan walked off to gather his thoughts in a sort of fit. The Jedi rounded up and headed back to the fray for the second wave attack. Obi-Wan and Anakan remained silent the whole walk there, they didn’t even meet eyes with each other.

As with the first attack Anakin and the others took their time, using their force skills and technique to push through the Storm troopers, while Obi-Wan ran off on his own dropping his foes like flies. When he looked up to assert the situation, and noticed he had lost himself behind a mound of rocks, he looked a round for a while, and there was no sign of the battle. He started to walk when he noticed he wasn’t going anywhere. He looked down and his feet weren’t touching the ground…panicked he instantly pulled out his light saber and started to swing every which way. When he looked up he became startled as a cloaked figure appeared out of nowhere.

The figure approached him and removed it’s cloak… it was a Yuuzhan Vong. His scarred body and mutilated face was menacing. “What the…”Obi-Wan uttered. “I thought all of the Yuuzhan Vong were wiped out?”

“Well they missed me,” the man replied.

“I am Darth Anor, Sith lord.”

“How can you be a Sith lord, your people are not accustomed to the Force,” Obi-Wan said.

“Since I was a young boy I have studied the Sith and in time I mastered the art… after all you are floating aren’t you? I’ve noticed you on the battlefield…remarkable. A master needs an apprentice you know. I can tell you grow weary of doing good and following those ridiculous Jedi laws. With you at my side we could rule the galaxy, we would conquer Naboo, obliterate Endor, then we would control the senate…we would be all powerful.”

“Never!” Obi-Wan yelled.

“When you change your mind, which you will…you know were I am,” Anor said while walking off. Obi-Wan found himself back on ground, and gave out a sigh of relief. He then closed his eyes, and when he opened them…

He was back with Anakin and the others. “Get ready Obi-Wan, were almost to the battlefield,” Anakin said. Obi-Wan had never even gotten to the second wave attack yet. He was confused as he heavily thought about the epiphany. He had made his decision…

please post feedback

Logged: 65.80.176.54

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05